Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    Yea, Ohio State owned Northwestern...

But Wisconsin barely got by Purdue. Alando Tucker is the most exciting player in the NCAA, one because he always makes crazy ass shots and two because he always makes them at the right time.
    Eh, wasn't really that bad of a win. It wasn't like the Northwestern were they played terrible. I'm not really concerned about this one.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2734222

Sean Williams dismissed from BC. Ugggghhhhh. What an idiot. That really hurts any chance BC had left to go far this season. With Williams gone we just lost most of our defense pretty much. McLain is a good player too but the loss of Williams overshadows anything else involving BC basketball now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito
        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2734222

Sean Williams dismissed from BC. Ugggghhhhh. What an idiot. That really hurts any chance BC had left to go far this season. With Williams gone we just lost most of our defense pretty much. McLain is a good player too but the loss of Williams overshadows anything else involving BC basketball now.
        look three posts above you

Comment

• Originally posted by WildDude
          Originally posted by Don Vito

Sorry my bad. Still, this is a huge blow to BC. We have no inside presence on both ends of the court now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito
            Originally posted by WildDude
            Originally posted by Don Vito

Sorry my bad. Still, this is a huge blow to BC. We have no inside presence on both ends of the court now.
            yeah def im just glad someone else brought it up cause it seemed lik noone cared, yeah he coulda been a first rounder but not anymore- look at Sean Banks a few years back i really liked that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by DLS42
              Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by NickBam
              Dominic James is one of my favorite players in college ball right now, anyone else?
              DJ White baby.
              I have actually met DJ White and played 1 on 1 with him. he is a mother *********** beast.
              Holy ***********. How'd you meet him?
              Micheal Jordans camp down in Santa Barbara. Dude is hella chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Originally posted by NYmoney
                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                IU doesn't have bad talent, but they are overachievers. They play great defense and are also a very good rebounding team despite having only two players that are over 6'9''. And if you think Ben Allen is a key bench player you don't know IU. The game will be close, to think it will be a blowout doesn't make sense. It will a tough win for us because we never seem to win on the road.
                i disagree. we have crap talent. a key role player for us is ERIK SUHR!!!
                AJ, DJ, Allen and Shaw were all 4-stars or better. Suhr is a key role player because he hustles and plays as hard as any player in the NCAA when he's out there. Don't think he's not talented either, the kid was an Indiana High School All-Star.
                DJ and Shaw are the only 2 from that group that have remotely materialized. Shaw is showing signs so I'll give him the benefit of doubt, but AJ is a dope. And Allen...well let's just say when he graduates it will finally open up another scholarship. That's the best contribution he can give to the team.

Comment

• I, too have been every disappointed in Allen. I still hope he can improve and be atleast a solid player off the bench. Obviously, with his size and shooting ability, he has the talent to be MUCH better then what he is.

I have been disappointed with Ratliff also, but at least he has been showing signs of life lately. I believe he still has one more year of eligibility, so hopefully he can still improve and finish his career on a strong note.

Our top recruits haven't been great, but several of our lesser-heralded guys have stepped up and played very well.

Comment

• WHAT!? BC dimissed Sean Williams from the team oooh man what a bad move who cares what he did hes an athlete- possesion of marajuana i believe but still! 75 blocks in 15 games
                    This wasn't the first time. He has been caught at least 3 times now. Too bad. A great young talent going to waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      Yea, Ohio State owned Northwestern...

But Wisconsin barely got by Purdue. Alando Tucker is the most annoying player in the NCAA, one because he always makes crazy ass shots and two because he always makes them at the right time.
                      Or because he beat OSU? That's what i'm thinking.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by WildDude
                        WHAT!? BC dimissed Sean Williams from the team oooh man what a bad move who cares what he did hes an athlete- possesion of marajuana i believe but still! 75 blocks in 15 games
                        I applaud this decision. BC is portecting their reputation as a fine academic institution. (Unless FDK goes there, then all hell will break loose)

Williams will find his way in the NBA.

BTW does anyone know why John Garcia doesn't play for Seton Hall, he was an extremely regarded prospect coming out of Long Island two years ago. I know he got hurt last year but was penciled in as a starter this year.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• That duke game had some highlights in it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Second Page?! That's ridiculous. This should be stickied. Anyway, Wisconsin will beat Illinois today.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
                              Originally posted by WildDude
                              WHAT!? BC dimissed Sean Williams from the team oooh man what a bad move who cares what he did hes an athlete- possesion of marajuana i believe but still! 75 blocks in 15 games
                              I applaud this decision. BC is portecting their reputation as a fine academic institution. (Unless FDK goes there, then all hell will break loose)

Williams will find his way in the NBA.

BTW does anyone know why John Garcia doesn't play for Seton Hall, he was an extremely regarded prospect coming out of Long Island two years ago. I know he got hurt last year but was penciled in as a starter this year.
                              yeah the next ben wallace it will hurt BC today and i think they have no chance at beating clemson

Comment

• i know im just throwing this out there but L'ville had a perfect game from Juan Placidos and Pitino benched him? whats up with that and then he put him back and he contined to be perfect- does pitino hate him or something cause he didnt really see much minutes this year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information