Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xavier Henry STRIP lol.

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • per Rivals Self is on his way to NY to meet with the Henry family

      Comment


      • Damion James declared.

        #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions


        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

        Comment


        • pitino claims he was a target of extortion attempt

          http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...rtion+attempt+

          cred 2 BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • There's some people talking about the story, apparently the press in Louisville is being careful about 'breaking' the news. Being said that things could get ugly but not really sure what's going on with all of this.
            EDIT: Nevermind... I'll stop furthering rumors lol
            Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 04-19-2009, 02:01 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              per Rivals Self is on his way to NY to meet with the Henry family
              Finish it, Bill.



              sig by BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

              Comment


              • Self and Calipari both visited Henry but not much has come out for how it went. Henry said he plans to visit UK soon but has nothing set.

                Stephenson is definitely waiting for what Henry does.

                Man I want Wall, really, really, really, really, really bad. He's not giving any hints for his decision, I think he wants his big 'pick the hat' moment so he probably won't name a leader at all until he chooses. Seems to still be between UK and Duke, he is out of this world.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  Self and Calipari both visited Henry but not much has come out for how it went. Henry said he plans to visit UK soon but has nothing set.

                  Stephenson is definitely waiting for what Henry does.

                  Man I want Wall, really, really, really, really, really bad. He's not giving any hints for his decision, I think he wants his big 'pick the hat' moment so he probably won't name a leader at all until he chooses. Seems to still be between UK and Duke, he is out of this world.
                  I hope he goes pro. That'd be a kick to Duke and UK.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    Self and Calipari both visited Henry but not much has come out for how it went. Henry said he plans to visit UK soon but has nothing set.

                    Stephenson is definitely waiting for what Henry does.

                    Man I want Wall, really, really, really, really, really bad. He's not giving any hints for his decision, I think he wants his big 'pick the hat' moment so he probably won't name a leader at all until he chooses. Seems to still be between UK and Duke, he is out of this world.
                    I think getting Henry is more important for Kentucky than Kansas, because you have to assume if Henry goes to UK then Lance will end up a Jayhawk. Wall would definitely be huge for UK though.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.latimes.com/sports/colleg...,4456508.story

                      Lamont (MoMo) Jones of Mouth of Wilson (Va.) Oak Hill Academy signed a letter of intent today to play for USC.

                      Awesome.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        I hope he goes pro. That'd be a kick to Duke and UK.
                        He has said he has no intentions of going pro, if he did, I would cry.

                        Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        I think getting Henry is more important for Kentucky than Kansas, because you have to assume if Henry goes to UK then Lance will end up a Jayhawk. Wall would definitely be huge for UK though.
                        Well, Kansas is certainly in good shape given the fact they will have a top 15 guy either way. UK is still in pretty solid shape, Meeks has a very strong chance of coming back and Darius Miller should produce but Henry would still get 20+ minutes a game. Henry would be a very nice luxury for us while Wall is a necessity really.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Well, Kansas is certainly in good shape given the fact they will have a top 15 guy either way. UK is still in pretty solid shape, Meeks has a very strong chance of coming back and Darius Miller should produce but Henry would still get 20+ minutes a game. Henry would be a very nice luxury for us while Wall is a necessity really.
                          Yeah UK should be fine either way but at least as far as recruiting goes Kansas is in better shape with the wings. Wall in coach Cal's system would be absolutely ridiculous, potentially having X and Meeks to dish to as well would really just help him out. Any idea if Henry's decision will influence whether or not Meeks sticks in the draft?

                          Comment


                          • How exactly can John Wall go to NBA? Did he go to a prep school or something?

                            Comment


                            • weather it be Lance or X I'll take either.both can give us that 3rd scoring option we really needed last year

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                                How exactly can John Wall go to NBA? Did he go to a prep school or something?
                                I believe so yes

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information