No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
      I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
      They won't. They're not as good as they've been the last few years. But, hey, you could always cheer for UW.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
        Originally posted by yodachu
        I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
        They won't. They're not as good as they've been the last few years. But, hey, you could always cheer for UW.
        UWM is terrible this year. I'm glad to hear you have given up on Duke though. I can't even make myself sit through a Panther game this year, but they seem to be getting good recruits. In the High School game on ESPN a couple nights ago it was the 22nd ranked school against the 1st and UWM is getting a starter from each team. I know he had to take the Tennesee job but I can't root for Pearl anymore. Jump on Wisconsin while you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
          oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Does anybody disagree that the University of Washington Huskies will be a powerhouse in years to come? Spencer Hawes isnt having a good enough season to declare for the draft, and we have Adrain Oliver and Quincy Pondexter tearing it up. In another season or two we're back on top.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubby
              Does anybody disagree that the University of Washington Huskies will be a powerhouse in years to come? Spencer Hawes isnt having a good enough season to declare for the draft, and we have Adrain Oliver and Quincy Pondexter tearing it up. In another season or two we're back on top.
              Considering Hawes probably will declare and Pondexter may, who knows. However, with so many young players not fit for the NBA right now, I could see us being beastly next year. If they did happen to become a powerhouse, potentially Final Four team, the good portions of the team would all declare. We'll have to count on Romar to continue recruiting well.

Oh but first we should try to actually make the tournament this year, because at the rate we're going, we won't.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
                Oh so now you flip flop, nice TT. :roll:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• any Indiana fans in here, cuz Dougie Wiggins is gonna light you guys up, he gets his 1st start 2day

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    Oh so now you flip flop, nice TT. :roll:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
                    That was a nice play by Fraizer.

Comment

• can the badgers get a ******* call?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it
                        can the badgers get a *********** call?!?!
                        They have been right so far.

Comment

• Wisconsin seems to play to the level of their competition.

EDIT: That was an amazing rebound by tucker.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• How about that that possession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                              Wisconsin seems to play to the level of their competition.
                              very much like Kansas

Comment

• they get the win and can play a close game. The badgers are a top level team, even with their recent play. Badgers WILL be a national contender

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information