Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wall is gonna see Coach K tomorrow.

    http://www.850thebuzz.com/blog/?p=9258

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • If the Henry's commit because of this I'm going to laugh hard.

      http://uponfurtherreview.kansascity.com/?q=node/927

      #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

      Comment


      • FOX Sports reporting X and CJ to KU now as well

        link: http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/9...:-Xavier Henry
        Last edited by T-RICH49; 04-22-2009, 11:43 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          FOX Sports reporting X and CJ to KU now as well

          link: http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/9...:-Xavier Henry
          Nice pickup for Kansas

          Comment


          • I'm curious to see what Lance does now... I still think it would be cool if he went to St. John's.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              I'm curious to see what Lance does now... I still think it would be cool if he went to St. John's.
              I'm thinking St John's for Born Ready

              Comment


              • wow KU's lineup next year could be

                PG: Taylor
                SG: Collins
                SF: Henry
                PF: Morris
                C: Aldrich

                NICE

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  I'm curious to see what Lance does now... I still think it would be cool if he went to St. John's.
                  I say its about 75% chance he goes to SJU with a 20% chance he's a Terp and 5% chance he does something unexpected.

                  Comment


                  • I will cry if John Wall goes to Duke.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                      I will cry if John Wall goes to Duke.
                      You won't be the only one :(

                      Comment


                      • A lot of people are pointing to Wall to UK. I mean the guy visited here 3 times on unofficials while Gillispie was here, then he was right on the verge of committing to Cal at Memphis. I've not heard anyone who is generally in the know say they thought he would end up anywhere but UK. Of course, that could easily change. If he does indeed want to stay close to home, then Duke would surely be the pick.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          wow KU's lineup next year could be

                          PG: Taylor
                          SG: Collins
                          SF: Henry
                          PF: Morris
                          C: Aldrich

                          NICE
                          Don't forget Elijah Johnson & Thomas Robinson.

                          #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions


                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                          Comment


                          • EDIT: A little late...never mind.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              I will cry if John Wall goes to Duke.
                              My tears would be of joy. But give me Bledsoe please if we miss Wall.

                              #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions


                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                                Don't forget Elijah Johnson & Thomas Robinson.
                                And Withey, and Little, and Morris, and Morningstar...

                                Jesus christ this team is ******* loaded



                                Sig by Me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information