No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke has really fallen off as of late. Florida has come on as has Miami. Judging from the word going around and what Wall said in an interview today... It's probably down to UK, Miami and Florida with UK having the best shot. He went on and on about UK and said when he cuts his list shortly, they will definitely be on one of the remaining spots. With Wall, it's hard to say, he could end up going to Pacific for all I know...

If we get him, retain at least Meeks and hopefully Patterson... I think we're #2 in the nation for preseason stuff which would be absolutely insane. Adding 4 five star and 2 four star players will do that for you I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
      Duke has really fallen off as of late. Florida has come on as has Miami. Judging from the word going around and what Wall said in an interview today... It's probably down to UK, Miami and Florida with UK having the best shot. He went on and on about UK and said when he cuts his list shortly, they will definitely be on one of the remaining spots. With Wall, it's hard to say, he could end up going to Pacific for all I know...

If we get him, retain at least Meeks and hopefully Patterson... I think we're #2 in the nation for preseason stuff which would be absolutely insane. Adding 4 five star and 2 four star players will do that for you I guess.
      the dribble drive offense along with Cal is getting us the look from Walls. Bledsoe was a huge add on today...kinda like a backup plan if we don't get walls...but its even bigger if we do get Walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        Bledsoe commits to UK, huh... Does this mean Florida maybe has a little bit of a chance at John Wall?

It seems like Duke won't take him, Kentucky has got to have hurt themselves by taking Bledsoe, Memphis hasn't seemed to be in it since Coach Cal left... that doesn't leave much.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd say in the end, Wall chooses between the 'Canes and UK.... Supposedly cutting his list tomorrow.

Comment

• I think NC State makes their way in there...

Baylor is a darkhorse that could come back around.

Comment

• Providence not pursuing Allan Chaney. Down to Temple, St. Joe's, Xavier, VA Tech and possibly Rutgers or Seton Hall. Pleeeeeeeeease, god, pleeeeeeeease *prays*
              Temple University Owls

Comment

• A lot of Rick Pitino rumors flying around... Apparently interested in the NBA.

Comment

A lot of Rick Pitino rumors flying around... Apparently interested in the NBA.
                  Who's talking to him???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Just found a Yahoo article on the Kings...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...rov=yhoo&type=

Sounds like he wants to go pro but just needs someone to take him. He just sent his son to coach under Billy Donovan which was a curious move at the time but may have been on preparation for Pitino to make a move as well.

The guy doesn't like playing second fiddle, that's why he was wanting Ford or Pelphrey to coach UK and not Billy D or Calipari. Not to mention the extortion thing that hasn't played out yet.

I hope he stays but this might be a case of where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

Just found a Yahoo article on the Kings...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...rov=yhoo&type=

Sounds like he wants to go pro but just needs someone to take him. He just sent his son to coach under Billy Donovan which was a curious move at the time but may have been on preparation for Pitino to make a move as well.

The guy doesn't like playing second fiddle, that's why he was wanting Ford or Pelphrey to coach UK and not Billy D or Calipari. Not to mention the extortion thing that hasn't played out yet.

I hope he stays but this might be a case of where there's smoke there's fire.
                      he will go to the NBA for a few years fail again and return this time to Western kentucky!

Comment

• Patterson is coming back to UK! WOOHOOOO! Meeks expected to withdraw eventually as well! We're gonna be sick next year.

Comment

Patterson is coming back to UK! WOOHOOOO! Meeks expected to withdraw eventually as well! We're gonna be sick next year.
                          I'm not gonna lie with your sick draft class coming in and two of my faves in Patterson and Meeks, I will be a UK fan. Damn if you get John Wall it's about over.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• KU vs UK in the NC game next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              I'm not gonna lie with your sick draft class coming in and two of my faves in Patterson and Meeks, I will be a UK fan. Damn if you get John Wall it's about over.
                              yeah Calipari ftw. I used to love going to Umass games growing up, my pops has had season tickets since 93. Calipari is awesome and such a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Cal is a tool but he knows how to rake the talent in. UK should be fun to watch this year.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information