College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4165378

Seems as if O.J. Mayo's brother Todd may be in trouble because of receiving preferential treatment. Is his brother a legit prospect?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• He's a 2 or 3 star. I've heard he's a decent player but not sure what schools are even looking at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
        If by some miracle, we were able to land Jelan Kendrick, it would completely turn around our recruiting...

I'd be glad to settle for CJ Aiken or Ashton Pankey, though.
        Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          PG Eddie Rios was kicked off the team. James Dews returns but he's mediocre at best and regressed last year.

Grant will be a key fixture at PG as it stands right now. Miami's short on guards so even if they get Wall you'll still see them on the floor together and sharing lots of PT (similar to UConn with Price, Walker and Austrie).
          Cool. He probably has developed some in other ways, but he was never much of a defender at 'Nova which is why he struggled to get minutes. Wasn't bad at getting other people involved. But the real appeal is that the dude can flat out put the ball in the bucket, when he's on fire he can be nearly unstoppable. Singlehandedly won at least two games his freshman year (LSU absolutely, and I believe Pitt as well) Very fun to watch. I'll have to check out all of the U games I can next year.

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
          Both Villanova guys moving up!

Comment

• JHG... I've gotta say, you are hardcore... You make me want to root for Temple.

I watched the entire Tennessee-Temple game last year and that was just spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              JHG... I've gotta say, you are hardcore... You make me want to root for Temple.

I watched the entire Tennessee-Temple game last year and that was just spectacular.
              You dont even know man, but there are a few Temple fans who are more hardcore than me. Not many, but a few.

Last year's roadtrips were to Penn State for the Temple/PSU basketball game and obviously to Miami for the Temple/ASU tourney game. That was a fun drive.

I'm trying to get a few people to roadtrip to Dayton and Xavier before we graduate.

I'm really into roadtrips to anywhere, and if it was not for school, I'd go to every game home and away.

And yeah, the Tennessee game was one of the best moments of my life. I basically lead the court storming :)
              Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                You dont even know man, but there are a few Temple fans who are more hardcore than me. Not many, but a few.

Last year's roadtrips were to Penn State for the Temple/PSU basketball game and obviously to Miami for the Temple/ASU tourney game. That was a fun drive.

I'm trying to get a few people to roadtrip to Dayton and Xavier before we graduate.

I'm really into roadtrips to anywhere, and if it was not for school, I'd go to every game home and away.

And yeah, the Tennessee game was one of the best moments of my life. I basically lead the court storming :)
                You sir have inspired me! I declare I will road trip for UK games!!!!! Tennessee and Vanderbilt games arent that far away!

My Cousin and I have planned on going to the SEC tourney this year...I wonder how much tickets are....

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                  You sir have inspired me! I declare I will road trip for UK games!!!!! Tennessee and Vanderbilt games arent that far away!

My Cousin and I have planned on going to the SEC tourney this year...I wonder how much tickets are....
                  Roadtrips are the best. The best ones are when they're not really in the immediate area and take several hours to get to. Philly to Miami= ~18 hours depending on number of stops.

As far as conference tourneys go, luckily the A10 tourney is in Atlantic City, which is an hour away and not terribly expensive. I know last year was the first year in a while that the ACC tourney wasnt sold out. I'm sure the tix for the SEC tourney are pretty expensive.
                  Temple University Owls

Comment

Here's to my dreams of Barnes and Joseph choosing da Gophers. :)
                    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I'm excited for Vander Blue at Wisconsin. I got to see him at the state tourney this past year and the kid is baller.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Not surprised with Brandon Knight at #1, he has really developed his offensive game the past season. I would say he has a better offensive game than the Rose and Wall, but he's certainly not as quick and doesn't have the playmaking ability of the two.

The homer in me says that Jared Sullinger deserves more credit than he is getting, at least to the #2 spot. He's absolutely killed it at recent national tournaments(Spiece, Boo Williams, King James).

Also, I think Reggie Bullock will be a Top 5 recruit by the end of the recruiting session. His overall game is just sick...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Blue decommited so I would hold off on that until the word is official.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Michael Washington to return to Arkansas

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=4164668

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

It's all about #40 Terrance Ross, he will be a stud mark it down!

Comment

Barnes is tearing it up, Avery Bradley and Jordan Hamilton this year and Tristan Thompson and Daniel Bejarano in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information