Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    UK's Class according to Rivals:

1. John Wall
    2. Demarcus Cousins
    22. Daniel Orton
    23. Eric Bledsoe
    40. Jon Hood
    Darnell Dodson is a 4* JUCO who Jerry Meyer has been on the record of saying he would be top 40 in this years class.

Fab Five
    1. Webber
    5. Howard
    8. Rose
    18. King
    48. Jackson

Thad 5
    1. Oden
    8. Cook
    21. Lightly
    24. Conley
    33. Morgan

All depends on how you look at it. I hope we get similar results as those two classes (with the exception of one more win).
    All nice classes but I have to go with the FAB 5

Comment

• John Wall is a 5 star talent with a two cent brain. Kids got some ridiculous potential but there definitely are some concerns about his character. I think he's either going to be a stud or a dud, no middle ground.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Man. They're going to be fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if they all end up being terrible pros though.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• King was 9 in the article I read.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            Man. They're going to be fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if they all end up being terrible pros though.
            Cal has a tough task in order to please all those egos. No doubt Kentucky will be arguably the most talented team next year, but meshing a bunch of 4 and 5 star guys together that will want the ball will be a challenge. Cal is a player's coach though so that will help him out. I look forward to seeing how that team plays together.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• To say I can't wait for college basketball to start back up is an understatement.

Cal shouldn't have a hard time keeping the troops happy compared to other teams. Given his style of play and historically how his minutes played work, I'm not really concerned. Bledsoe and either Dodson or Hood will be the ones I'm concerned about for PT. Patterson, Cousins and Orton have plenty of minutes to share. Granted, a lot of the reason Bledsoe came here is he should have decent minutes this year to backup Wall but he will be given the keys after Wall goes pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                To say I can't wait for college basketball to start back up is an understatement.

Cal shouldn't have a hard time keeping the troops happy compared to other teams. Given his style of play and historically how his minutes played work, I'm not really concerned. Bledsoe and either Dodson or Hood will be the ones I'm concerned about for PT. Patterson, Cousins and Orton have plenty of minutes to share. Granted, a lot of the reason Bledsoe came here is he should have decent minutes this year to backup Wall but he will be given the keys after Wall goes pro.
                Provided Cal doesn't bring in another top-tier PG next year ;-). It should be interesting to see how he handles everybody, particularly with Patterson coming back and Meeks likely to do the same, but I'm sure he'll handle it fine. The cream will rise to the top and everybody who can't handle that will tranfer out. It's not exactly a bad problem to have lol.

Comment

• I'm so happy right now

Comment

• Latavious Williams to pick in the next few days. Memphis is leading.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/05/20/w...ce-at-memphis/

Comment

• As a college journalism major with a sports interest, the Fab Five book by Mitch Albom is without question one of the best sports books I've read. The best were the recruiting stories.

Howard- Lute Olsen ignored his grandma while Fisher constantly search for her approval. They even went to her funeral and Howard committed soon after.

King- His parents each wanted a different school and he initially wanted Kansas. They called his name on the PA and showed him his own jersey. Michigan prevailed.

Webber- Miss. St booster calls Webber's dad on commit night offering a house cash and a job for him. Webber picked Michigan because Michigan State reported that Minnesota had given him a sweatshirt and let him sit in a private box during a football game. The subsequent NCAA investigators made Webber furious with Minnesota and Mich St. When he officially picked Michigan, young MSU asst. coach Tom Izzo cried.

Jackson-Always liked Michigan and fell into their laps, helped recruit Jimmy King.

Rose-Fisher hired his HS coach Perry Watson. Wherever Watson went, Rose would follow.

Great read for any college hoops fans. So much more.

The Fab Five pregame huddle phrase; LET YOUR NUTS HANG!! lol they were great and changed the game.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• 2010 Final Four: Kansas, Michigan State, ?, ?

Maybe Texas, California, North Carolina, Villanova...

Big Ten will be great next year. Hopefully SEC recovers.

Watch out for Syracuse freshman Brandon Triche. Beat out NYC guys like Lance Stephenson and Durand Scott to win NYS Gatorade Player of the Year.

He was also the Jordan Brand Regional Game MVP. 2x NYS champ.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by garrard9 View Post
                          2010 Final Four: Kansas, Michigan State, ?, ?

Maybe Texas, California, North Carolina, Villanova...

Big Ten will be great next year. Hopefully SEC recovers.

Watch out for Syracuse freshman Brandon Triche. Beat out NYC guys like Lance Stephenson and Durand Scott to win NYS Gatorade Player of the Year.

He was also the Jordan Brand Regional Game MVP. 2x NYS champ.

I gotta put Kentucky in there. I'm not a fan of them but Wall and Cousins are two guys that are going to come in and become immediate SEC POY candidates. Wall is as good as Derrick Rose getting into the lane, and imo is a better passer with better floor vision. If Meeks comes back they are my NC pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            I gotta put Kentucky in there. I'm not a fan of them but Wall and Cousins are two guys that are going to come in and become immediate SEC POY candidates. Wall is as good as Derrick Rose getting into the lane, and imo is a better passer with better floor vision. If Meeks comes back they are my NC pick.
                            PG John Wall
                            SG Jodie Meeks
                            SF Dodson, Liggins, Harris?
                            PF Patrick Patterson
                            F/C DeMarcus Cousins

Solid but that is asking a lot of Wall and Cousins in year one. They will definitely be a Final Four contender. We'll see.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by garrard9 View Post
                              PG John Wall
                              SG Jodie Meeks
                              SF Dodson, Liggins, Harris?
                              PF Patrick Patterson
                              F/C DeMarcus Cousins

Solid but that is asking a lot of Wall and Cousins in year one. They will definitely be a Final Four contender. We'll see.

We say that a lot, but we've seen a lot of freshman play at a very high level recently. Durant, Beasley, Rose, Carmelo, etc. And it's not like they're going to have to carry the team, assuming Meeks comes back which I think he will, he and Patterson will be able to carry a lot of the load.

Comment

• Tavernari withdraws

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information