X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodachu
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
    oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
    They'll get to the 2nd round or sweet 16 and choke like they always do.....
    But next year :twisted:

Comment

• There are few things more satisfying than seeing Kansas lose

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        IU played very sloppy today. They made a lot of bad turnovers, fouled a lot and were outrebounded, something very rare for a Kelvin Sampson-coached team. They are a top 25 team and the 3rd best team in the Big Ten. This win is especially big because it came on the road, where IU rarely wins big games. I can't wait until Tuesday for Illinois. Interested in a bet Sweetness?
        I don't bet for or against my teams, never have and probably never will. It should be interesting when Sanctions steps onto the floor at THE Assembly Hall.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Gred Oden went 12-13 today in field goals, not to mention his 10 rebounds, six of which were offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            Gred Oden went 12-13 today in field goals, not to mention his 10 rebounds, six of which were offensive.
            One-handed.

Comment

• Oregon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender
                Oregon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all
                That's because the Hoosiers are way too good to be included in "all."

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by iworshipbender
                  Yeah, it'd probably be...

Wisconsin>>>Oregon>>>>>>>>>>All>>>>>>>Indiana.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                    Originally posted by cardsalltheway

but seriously, its probably Wisconsin>>Florida>Oregon>UCLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>all>>>>>Indiana

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• I was at the Texas@Villanova game today. I was impressed with Villanova, they've got some good talent. Scotty Reynolds is gonna be a very good player, watch out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender
                        Originally posted by Boston
                        Originally posted by cardsalltheway

but seriously, its probably Wisconsin>>Florida>Oregon>UCLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>all>>>>>Indiana
                        You have to put UNC somewhere. Probaby four >s after UCLA.

Comment

• New Mexico State beat #15 Nevada. WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO. It was such an awesome game. Justin Hawkins kicked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                            I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
                            oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
                            They'll get to the 2nd round or sweet 16 and choke like they always do.....
                            But next year :twisted:
                            They'll choke in the sweet 16, elite 8, or final 4. And I'll have my own college to cheer for.

Comment

• Damn. The Marquette-Pittsburgh game is on the same time as the Bears game. :x

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                                Oh so now you flip flop, nice TT. :roll:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
                                How did i flip flop? I am saying they're not doing that bad with only 3 losses. And i have been saying all along that this team may not dominate during the regular season like old duke teams, but they will be a major contender for the big dance.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information