X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodachu
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
    oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
    They'll get to the 2nd round or sweet 16 and choke like they always do.....
    getting to the sweet 16 isn't choking...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Originally posted by sweetness34
      I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
      oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
      Oh so now you flip flop, nice TT. :roll:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
      How did i flip flop? I am saying they're not doing that bad with only 3 losses. And i have been saying all along that this team may not dominate during the regular season like old duke teams, but they will be a major contender for the big dance.
      No they won't. Hell last year they were a #1 seed and got bounced out early. This team is doing nothing in the Big Dance.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
        How did i flip flop? I am saying they're not doing that bad with only 3 losses. And i have been saying all along that this team may not dominate during the regular season like old duke teams, but they will be a major contender for the big dance.
        No they won't. Hell last year they were a #1 seed and got bounced out early. This team is doing nothing in the Big Dance.
        whatever you say sweetness. Duke's younger players are improving every game, and i think by march they will be solid. We'll see who's right in March.(me)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

whatever you say sweetness. Duke's younger players are improving every game, and i think by march they will be solid. We'll see who's right in March.(me)
          You'll be solid, but not very good. And solid doesn't win tourney games, sorry buddy. Hell my Illini are a solid team right now, and that's not very good.

You overrate the Dookies my friend, highly overrate them.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

They'll get to the 2nd round or sweet 16 and choke like they always do.....
            getting to the sweet 16 isn't choking...
            When at Duke, it is. U don't want a championship?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

You'll be solid, but not very good. And solid doesn't win tourney games, sorry buddy. Hell my Illini are a solid team right now, and that's not very good.

You overrate the Dookies my friend, highly overrate them.
              Atleased i don't overrate a team that will be playing in the NIT

they get smoked.

Comment

• duke better finish in top3 in ACC :evil: or else I'll lose that sig bet to sweetness and be forced to wear a bear sig

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• :shock: Wow, what a finish to the Marquette game. I haven't seen any of the second half of the Bears game until now but it was worth it.

Comment

• See guys, UWM accepts me into their college, and now they have beaten 2 straight first place teams nt their conference, so the Yodachu winning spirit.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_...v=ap&type=lgns

New polls out and the Hoosiers are #23 in both. Wooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=Aka1LivRMtmX_a6tmscrus85nYcB?slug=ap-t25-collegebkbpoll&prov=ap&type=lgns

New polls out and the Hoosiers are #23 in both. Wooo!
                        Impressive performance Saturday. Sat next to some fellow alumi and they continually said these two phrases:

"Rod the GOD!"

and

"DJ One Move White"

so true. so true.

Comment

• Im really looking forward to watching the Texas Tech vs Texas A&M game tommorow. I think if Tech beats A&M they punch their ticket to the tournament.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                            Im really looking forward to watching the Texas Tech vs Texas A&M game tommorow. I think if Tech beats A&M they punch their ticket to the tournament.
                            I think Jones and Kavaliauskasare just too much for Tech to handle inside. Prince is garbage and Dora prefers playing on the perimeter. Law and Jackson will cancel each other out but it will take a near perfect effor for A&M to be beaten tonight.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Well, Indiana is getting there asses handed to them right now.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                                Well, Indiana is getting there asses handed to them right now.
                                They didn't get their asses handed to them. The game was a great defensive battle and IU played very sloppy. Fouled way too much and their best scorer decided not to show up. They settled for three's way too much, which was caused in part by Illinois' D, but they've been doing that all year. I thought they would be in for a letdown after that UConn game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information