Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post

filthy.
    and he message he sent to scout, so much swag. and then lived up to it.
    im glad that he understands he can thrive in those fast systems. MEMPHIS.
    barton + jackson= scary as hell.
    until knight learns his left hand exists, he wont be truly ridiculous.
    Yea, I'm not as big of a fan on Knight as a lot of people. He needs to learn more of a traditional point guard type play to go along with the Deron Williams mold it seems he's trying to pursue.

He'll learn to use his left hand eventually, it's just a matter of time and how much he actually uses it when it counts.

I still honestly think, and most people think I'm a douche for saying this, that Kendall Marshall is the best point guard in the nation. His play this summer has gotten even better and I really think that UNC is getting a great player in him.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
      Yea, I'm not as big of a fan on Knight as a lot of people. He needs to learn more of a traditional point guard type play to go along with the Deron Williams mold it seems he's trying to pursue.

He'll learn to use his left hand eventually, it's just a matter of time and how much he actually uses it when it counts.

I still honestly think, and most people think I'm a douche for saying this, that Kendall Marshall is the best point guard in the nation. His play this summer has gotten even better and I really think that UNC is getting a great player in him.
      im a huge UNC fan, but im not super high on Marshall, i'd rather have Jackson,Knight and Selby. Jackson is just too athletic not to like. Knight just gets it done and Selby can get in the lane.
      but in the country, i'd rather have wroten or rivers.
      wroten is so scary.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

im a huge UNC fan, but im not super high on Marshall, i'd rather have Jackson,Knight and Selby. Jackson is just too athletic not to like. Knight just gets it done and Selby can get in the lane.
        but in the country, i'd rather have wroten or rivers.
        wroten is so scary.
        My Dream Team in the Country (regarding HS players)

PG: 1. Kendall Marshall 2. Austin Rivers 3. Joe Jackson
        SG: 1. Anthony Wroten Jr. 2. Reggie Bullock 3. Will Barton HM: Shabazz Muhammad (2012)
        SF: 1. Mike Gilchrist 2. Harrison Barnes 3. Jereme Richmond
        PF: 1. Jared Sullinger 2. Perry Jones 3. Tristan Thompson
        C: 1. Fab Melo 2. Michael Chandler 3. Isaiah Austin (2012)

Comment

My Dream Team in the Country (regarding HS players)

PG: 1. Kendall Marshall 2. Austin Rivers 3. Joe Jackson
          SG: 1. Anthony Wroten Jr. 2. Reggie Bullock 3. Will Barton HM: Shabazz Muhammad (2012)
          SF: 1. Mike Gilchrist 2. Harrison Barnes 3. Jereme Richmond
          PF: 1. Jared Sullinger 2. Perry Jones 3. Tristan Thompson
          C: 1. Fab Melo 2. Michael Chandler 3. Isaiah Austin (2012)
          Give me
          1. wroten. jackson. knight.
          2. barton. rivers.
          3. gilchrist. thompson. ross.
          4. sullinger. thompson. jones.mcadoo.
          5. Fab. Austin.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• I know it's early, but who do you like in 2012?

Comment

I know it's early, but who do you like in 2012?
              Justin Anderson, the only problem is he needs to grow about 5 inches to be a real stud.
              DeJaun Coleman obviously.
              Brandon Ashley, he plays for my old AAU team, and he will be a stud. potential in the stratosphere.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• My wife's cousin is going to be a junior in HS this year and has started getting interest from Tennessee. He's a 6'5" combo forward and he plays AAU ball for the Peoria Irish 16U team

Comment

Justin Anderson, the only problem is he needs to grow about 5 inches to be a real stud.
                  DeJaun Coleman obviously.
                  Brandon Ashley, he plays for my old AAU team, and he will be a stud. potential in the stratosphere.
                  I'm actually a fan of Ashley's as well, I think he is a player that will stay in the Top 10 until he graduates.

I'm also a big fan of Shabazz Muhammad and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera. DSR is such a physical guard for his age, it's scary to think what he can do in a couple of years, whether or not he grows anymore.

One player, who I live close to his Elijah Macon, who committed to WVU a couple weeks ago...dude plays with such a passionate attitude and it really shows through his game.

Comment

• i hate having aged out of AAU cause im hella out of the loop. especially on the younger ones.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

i hate having aged out of AAU cause im hella out of the loop. especially on the younger ones.
                      I played AAU for one season...I looked like a 3 year old trying to play on a Fisher-Price hoop compared to some of the players I was going up against...guys like Buford and Diebler.

Comment

• I played for like 8 years.
                        i miss vegas something vicious.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• did you play college anywhere?

Comment

• long ass story. i was supposed to, i might play at dominican, DII, this year.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• I played a whopping 3 weeks as a walk on at D1 Gardner Webb. I was declared ineligible before the season even started. I played a whole 4 minutes in a scrimmage against Athletes in Action though

Comment

I'm actually a fan of Ashley's as well, I think he is a player that will stay in the Top 10 until he graduates.

I'm also a big fan of Shabazz Muhammad and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera. DSR is such a physical guard for his age, it's scary to think what he can do in a couple of years, whether or not he grows anymore.

One player, who I live close to his Elijah Macon, who committed to WVU a couple weeks ago...dude plays with such a passionate attitude and it really shows through his game.
                                huggins believes macon is a top 25 player and future lottery pick

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information