Originally posted by sweetness34
1) If DJ White goes out you guys are in TROUBLE!
2) You can't play man to man defense to save your lives. UL was slicing through you guys like swiss cheese. Although I will say you played better D in the last 5 minutes.
3) Besides Calloway I don't fear any of the guards on your team scoring wise. Wilmont needs a kick out because he can't get his own shot, at least from what I saw.
5) You don't have any "quality" bigs besides DJ White. Well I guess Mike White is ok but that'll be a problem this year for you guys
6) You have about 3 or 4 athletic guys on your entire team. I think that poses a problem against a team as say Ohio State or a really athletic team.
7) You don't have a true PG in your lineup. I don't see anyone on the floor who can run that offense. Calloway is more of a 2 then a 1, and the lack of a PG will hurt you.