Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casey Prather commits to Billy Donovan and the Gators. A bit disappointed for sure, but not overly surprised. This makes Zeigler that much more important.

    Comment


    • It looks like Kyrie Irving is going to take in UK's Midnight Madness afterall, hmmm I really don't know what to think of this.

      Sig by BoneKrusher

      Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

      1-4

      Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

      Comment


      • Just read somewhere that Seton Hall is trying to get and may actually get an in home with CJ Leslie, which would be a huge step for that program. They're eventually going to get somebody they shouldn't get because they recruit guys really hard, and Leslie's athleticism and attitude would fit in really well with Bobby Gonzalez IMO. That's a team that I think is really going to take a step forward next year and if Gonzalez doesn't screw it up could become a pretty competitive team year in and year out.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
          It looks like Kyrie Irving is going to take in UK's Midnight Madness afterall, hmmm I really don't know what to think of this.
          Did you hear in the interview that one of his teammates was like I thought we were going up to Duke? So take it for what it is worth but I say UK won't get him and he is just mulling around.

          #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions


          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
            Did you hear in the interview that one of his teammates was like I thought we were going up to Duke? So take it for what it is worth but I say UK won't get him and he is just mulling around.
            I hope you're right. I just still have wounds from the Patrick Patterson, Greg Monroe, and Kenny Boynton situations.

            Sig by BoneKrusher

            Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

            1-4

            Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

            Comment


            • Roscoe Smith down to Duke, UConn & Georgetown.

              #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions


              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                Roscoe Smith down to Duke, UConn & Georgetown.
                Cool. Is Smith presumed to be a 1 and done as well? If not it may be a blessing in disguise if we landed him instead of HB in the long run or if we were somehow to land them both.

                Sig by BoneKrusher

                Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                1-4

                Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                Comment


                • Cory Joseph down to Texas, Minnesota, UConn, Villanova, Mississippi State, UNLV, and Florida. I'd love him in 'Nova blue, think he'd be a dangerous player both on and off the ball in Coach Wright's system.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                    Cool. Is Smith presumed to be a 1 and done as well? If not it may be a blessing in disguise if we landed him instead of HB in the long run or if we were somehow to land them both.
                    Pretty sure he isn't a 1 and done. And I've read that Barnes wants to stay atleast three to get a degree. Dunno about all that if he has a great freshman year.

                    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                      Pretty sure he isn't a 1 and done. And I've read that Barnes wants to stay atleast three to get a degree. Dunno about all that if he has a great freshman year.
                      Sweet I hope Smith picks us (obviously) but if not I hope he goes to Georgetown. I couldn't care less if UConn never won another game!

                      Sig by BoneKrusher

                      Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                      1-4

                      Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                        Sweet I hope Smith picks us (obviously) but if not I hope he goes to Georgetown. I couldn't care less if UConn never won another game!
                        You shut for filthy, whorish mouth!

                        BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                          You shut for filthy, whorish mouth!
                          No offense to anyone here of course but I'm sure you feel the same way about Duke.

                          Sig by BoneKrusher

                          Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                          1-4

                          Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                            No offense to anyone here of course but I'm sure you feel the same way about Duke.
                            Not only do I wish for Duke to lose every singe game from here on out, I hope Coach K has a serious case of ED.

                            BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                            Comment


                            • I can't believe how sick UVA's recruiting class for 2010 is already.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • http://arizonastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=996090

                                Daniel Bejarano decommits from Texas, rumor has it he is seriously interested in Arizona State and Arizona.

                                If he committed to ASU with Keala King, that is going to be a sick back court for at least two years.

                                BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information