Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Top 5 Classes for 2010

1. Memphis Tigers
    - - - Although I go to and root for Ohio State basketball, I can't deny the job that Josh Pastner and Co. have done with this class. Will Barton is arguably the most versatile scorer in the country while Joe Jackson is one of the most exciting players in the nation. Jelan Kendrick will thrive in Memphis' Run-N-Gun offense. The team also just added Hippolyte Tsafack who should be a bruiser down low.

2. Ohio State Buckeyes
    - - - Jared Sullinger is the best big in the country. He is so fundamentally sound for his age and has severely improved his defensive game throughout the summer. His AAU and HS teammate J.D. Weatherspoon is very athletic and underrated. DeShaun Thomas is an offensive threat while Jordan Sibert has the ability to take over a game at any moment with his jumper.

3. North Carolina Tar Heels
    - - - The obvious addition of the #1 overall player, Harrison Barnes, puts the Tar Heels near the top of this list. Reggie Bullock simply oozes potential while Kendall Marshall is the second best point guard in the nation.

4. Syracuse Orange
    - - - Fabrico De Melo is a rock down low and should be able to develop his offensive game. Dion Waiters is a very consistent scorer and defensive stud. The team also added forward C.J. Fair and big man Baye Moussa Kieta.

5. Michigan State Spartans
    - - - With the recent addition of defensive weapon Adrien Payne, the Spartans jump to the fifth spot. Payne is developing his offensive game but he should already be one of the best shot blockers in the Big 10 next year. Also, Keith Appling will be a perfect PG to complement Payne. Appling is one of the toughest scorers in the country.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• If Pastner isn't hired at Memphis he is on UK's bench, crap. I will say I thought he'd do well down there but not this well.

I hate all these really early season fluky kind of wins.

Comment

• Iowa lost to UT-San Antonio tonight 62-50.

The loss snaps a 46 game home opener win streak. Iowa hadn't lost a home opener in 46 years...until tonight.

FML

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Manny Harris is the ****.
          You catch the game? Vogrich was nuts, 5/5 3's and every one barely even touched the net. Michigan has a lot of snipers this year.

Comment

• does anyone know a good college basketball forum?

Comment

• Jayvaughn Pinkston, #67 in the Rivals150, will be announcing Wednesday. He's down to Tennessee, Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall, and St. Johns. Interesting guy because he's always been a big, strong, interior guy and he's transitioning to the perimeter to play a little more of a face up game because he's only 6'6. Apparently he's a bull driving into the paint and is sporting a much improved jumper.

Comment

• Tobias Harris loved his visit to Maryland and is expected to make a decision this week. A recruiting class of Harris, Mychal Parker, Terrence Ross, and Terrell Stoglin would be beastly

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Iowa lost to UT-San Antonio tonight 62-50.

The loss snaps a 46 game home opener win streak. Iowa hadn't lost a home opener in 46 years...until tonight.

FML
                  It's because they lost my boy Jermain Davis!!!!!
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• John Wall...he just wins ballgamezzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Alex Orakhi looks awful so far in this game for UCONN.

On the good side though, Jim Calhoun hasn't burst a blood vessel yet.

Comment

• Close call for UK tonight. Heard there was some home cooking in the calls tonight but I didn't see the game.

UK has some scary potential but I think it may take a while for them to mesh together. I've always been an opponent of Calipari's coaching but as long as he's got them playing their best ball heading into March, that's all that matters.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The Gophers look pretty good so far. They're doing what they're supposed to do, beating up on inferior teams. Remember the name Rodney Williams, because he is progressing a million times faster than I or most Gopher fans expected him to.

Also, 24 hours straight of college basketball starting in about a half hour. Should be pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            The Gophers look pretty good so far. They're doing what they're supposed to do, beating up on inferior teams. Remember the name Rodney Williams, because he is progressing a million times faster than I or most Gopher fans expected him to.

Also, 24 hours straight of college basketball starting in about a half hour. Should be pretty awesome.
                            Al Nolen brings the ruckus to the ladies

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Al Nolen brings the ruckus to the ladies

If he could shoot outside of 3 feet.

Nah, he's a fine PG, great defender and distributer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                If he could shoot outside of 3 feet.

Nah, he's a fine PG, great defender and distributer.
                                Al Nolen only needs a three foot window for the shooting he does. Like I said, he brings the ruckus to the ladies

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information