No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the hell is Tennessee playing right now? 55-8?

Holy ****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
      http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36556

I'm debating whether or not I want to include 2010-2012 classes instead of only 2010, so if you think we should consider all classes, let me know in the thread.
      Only need two more participants, sign up!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Greivis Vasquez can't shoot so far this year. 4-21 through 3 halves

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Who the hell is Tennessee playing right now? 55-8?

Holy ****.
          lol wow... Me and 4 other guys could probably put up 9 against them.

Comment

• thank god for Aldrich right now

Comment

• Does Memphis have ANYONE who can make a three? Elliot Williams' outside shot looks awful.

Also Cole Aldrich is a beast.
              Last edited by yo123; 12-09-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Does Memphis have ANYONE who can make a three? Elliot Williams' outside shot looks awful.

Also Cole Aldrich is a beast, come to the Wolves plz.
                Roburt Sallie is a solid shooter for Memphis. He's the guy that made like 10 in one game during the tourney last year

Comment

• How has Memphis not realized that you can't front Cole Aldrich without backside help yet?

Comment

• Cole Aldrich is a beast

/post

Comment

• Maryland drew an incredibly favorable bracket in Maui. Chaminade and then the winner of Cincy/Vandy to get into the Championship game

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Maryland drew an incredibly favorable bracket in Maui. Chaminade and then the winner of Cincy/Vandy to get into the Championship game
                        Former Illinois State Head Coach Kevin Stallings is going to the 'ship.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Maryland drew an incredibly favorable bracket in Maui. Chaminade and then the winner of Cincy/Vandy to get into the Championship game

Cincy could be solid this year. Deonta Vaughn and Lance Stephenson is a pretty damn good 1-2 punch.

Comment

Cincy could be solid this year. Deonta Vaughn and Lance Stephenson is a pretty damn good 1-2 punch.
                            I'd rather face them than Gonzaga, Wisconsin, or Arizona

Comment

Watch out for Vandy.

I think UC can be solid but it's good to get them early in the season.

Comment

Don't forget former 5* big guy Yancy Gates. Cincy should be pretty legit this year, they're definitely a sleeper in the Big East.

After my posts about Pinkston's announcement, he's holding off till the spring. Good news for everybody who wants him besides Tennessee, I would say, though they obviously lead given he was going to be signing his LOI to play there in about 5 hours if he didn't change his mind last minute. Just wasn't 100% apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information