No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State is doing their best to blow this game. 17-2 Cal run.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      That's very true, but I just don't see someone with his kind of athleticism not making a big impact even when we get into the Big 10 season. I had my doubts about him making an immediate impact initially but it looks like he's really been working on his shot.

He just fits so perfectly in this system, we like to press and get out on the fast break which is exactly the type of system he fits in.
      He is going to be one of the best defenders in the Big 10 on the press, he's just simply a phenomenal defender when he puts his mind to it. He played center in high school, so he will dump in a good amount of blocks, too, help defense wise.

Not to mention I have a feeling he is going to be a staple on Sportscenter Top 10s for a few years. Plus he's not good enough of a prospect to leave so he's going to be scary in a few years and a few pounds.

Like I said though, I've seen him go on 1-for-20 3 point shooting droughts, luckily he's a good free throw shooter so he should be able to penetrate pretty successfully.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Evan Turner on the Wolves would be so sexy. So impressed every time I watch him.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• You know who I love that's still relatively under the radar? Wesley Johnson at Syracuse. The guy is incredibly well rounded

Comment

• Turner is a ******* beast.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Turner is a ******* beast.

This is the truth. He's a lock for Big 10 POY.

I really hope he leaves after this year for my Gophers sake.

Comment

• He's so versatile it's ridiculous. He can score, put it on the deck, run the point, play off the ball, and get rebounds.

Kids gonna be a star in the NBA, especially with that skillset.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The homer in me says that Evan Turner will get at least two more triple doubles this year.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• He's just flat out dominating the game right now. Screw BTPOTY, I would argue he's the best player in college basketball right now.

Comment

• Well UNI lost to a horrible DePaul team. Way to ensure the valley will get one bid. It probably was only going to be a 1 bid conference again but now its just baaad.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Evan turner is such a freaking beast. He'd make such a good knick if we still had our pick.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Evan Turner on the Wolves would be so sexy. So impressed every time I watch him.
                          Wall to Minnesota please.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Does anyone else like Deon Thompson more than Ed Davis besides me?

Davis has a lot of potential, but Thompson is much more developed than his teammate.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              You know who I love that's still relatively under the radar? Wesley Johnson at Syracuse. The guy is incredibly well rounded
                              There was some talk for him as a Big East POTY candidate, so he's not that under the radar overall. On the national scene though you definitely don't here his name as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Wall to Minnesota please.
                                It would be next to impossible to pass him up if we get the number 1 pick, but what would we do with Flynn then?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information