No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares? The Tiberwolves are f'n terrible....

I went to a game the other night and could hear people talking on the other side of the arena.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Who cares? The Tiberwolves are f'n terrible....

I went to a game the other night and could hear people talking on the other side of the arena.

You know what? You're right sir. We just need some freaking talent.
      Last edited by yo123; 12-09-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• And that would be three top six picks used on the same position in twelve months. Maybe that's why the Timberwolves are the Timberwolves.

Comment

• Andy Rautins is so solid. Very underrated.

I can't believe how good Syracuse looks early on here.

Comment

• St. Johns almost lost to Brown and I almost threw up in my mouth. Losing to Brown would be unacceptable.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ed Davis looks absolutely awful. I see a tall guy that can jump high. That's it.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• During the Syracuse game they mentioned the Big East has yet to lose a game this year. That's impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  This is the truth. He's a lock for Big 10 POY.
                  Ahem...

:D

Comment

• Villanova-Ole Miss should be a good one. Looking forward to that game.

Comment

• We won a game! We won a game! We won by 20 pts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Ahem...

:D

Harris is awesome, Turner is awesomer. He's completely unstoppable when he's on.

Comment

• Can someone with more credibility than me drop some serious knowledge on me and give me a good Tobias Harris comparison?

I'll hang up and listen.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Andy Rautins is so solid. Very underrated.

I can't believe how good Syracuse looks early on here.
                            has Rautins realized there is more to basketball then 3 balls yet?
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                              has Rautins realized there is more to basketball then 3 balls yet?
                              he averages like 6 steals a game so his defense is good now

Comment

• what i noticed about syracuse is that the zone looks much stronger than it has in recent years. probably has to do with the length of the guys up top

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information