No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK squeaks one out against Stanford in OT. We're definitely not the 5th best team in the nation but the potential is still there. This team finishes down the stretch.

John Wall was at the line, down 2 with 2.4 seconds left and drained both. He's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Maryland crapped the bed offensively
      A Bo Ryan defense will do that to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        UK squeaks one out against Stanford in OT. We're definitely not the 5th best team in the nation but the potential is still there. This team finishes down the stretch.

John Wall was at the line, down 2 with 2.4 seconds left and drained both. He's amazing.
        He was so calm when he stroked those. Unlike Mr. Hothead Demarcus Cousins who needs to do a little bit of maturing.

Comment

• So, some little d-bag kid forgot to clean the floor properly and we lost Varez Ward for the year. At least it finally forces SOMEONE to red shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
            A Bo Ryan defense will do that to you.
            Actually I posted that after the Cincy loss

Comment

• UConn - Duke on Friday. Looking forward to that one. We play Kentucky in a couple weeks too.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Better name in basketball...

http://california.scout.com/a.z?s=16...=1&nid=3747106

or

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=46987

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Manny Harris almost hits a triple double, nice. Michigan does need OT to beat Creighton, such is the life of top 25 teams early in the season. I would know lol. That's why I like basketball in January so much better because teams are finally really playing to their abilities.

Go Minnesota, I hate when Butler or any mid major is ranked... It takes all of the fun out of it.

Comment

• Not the best performance I've seen from Minnesota, but anytime you can get a win over a ranked team I'll take it. We need to cut down on the turnovers, that was pretty frustrating.

Butler is definitely not the tenth best team in the country. Top 25? Sure, but not even close to tenth.

Comment

• I thought it was a great win for Minnesota. Had we shot better free throws it would have been an even bigger margin.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                          UConn - Duke on Friday. Looking forward to that one. We play Kentucky in a couple weeks too.
                          Should be fun.

This UConn team is one of the most fun to watch in years. I loved having Thabeet here as much as anyone the past three years but UConn is like watching a track meet on the court now. Everyone is flying all over the place and the court is filled with athletes, the most impressive being Stanley Robinson.

Kemba Walker is also amazing to watch. He is so incredibly fast and is one of the best on ball defenders I've seen in a while.

It will be nice when we get Ater Majok back too who is probably our best big man too. Maybe even the best shooter we have too outside of Dyson.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Haven't watched UCONN this year but if they run a lot that game at MSG with UK is going to be nuts. All our guys want to do is run, just been playing a lot of slow it down teams lately.

UCLA gets clocked by Portland, man have they fallen off.

Comment

• Holy **** UCLA, I thought Portland might give them a game, but wow. Hopefully the Gophers don't look past this game, Portland is a solid team.

Comment

• UCLA has no guard play outside of Malcolm Lee. They are really slow overall as a team as well

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information