No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they all assume he still has solid connections to the NBA. It was the same with Tim Floyd when he took the USC job.

Comment

• UCLA with 3 losses already, they're in big danger of making the tournament. Hard to believe after that 3 year run.

Comment

• Ugly game offensively for 'Nova against La Salle, shooting 41% from the field and 25% from three. La Salle's length and matchup zone really bothered Villanova on the offensive end and they got really sloppy, so hopefully Coach Wright gets them rolling on how to break that down better because they looked great at times and made awful decisions at others. Would have looked a lot of better if they were knocking down more open looks from three, but still not a pretty performance.

Getting to the stripe a good amount and converting was key (25-31), though the younger guys fouled too much and La Salle got to the FT line 37 times, though they only made 20 of them.

Real key to the game was the turnover battle though which 'Nova won 26-13, including 16 steals. Contributors in a lot of different areas, 4 guys in double figures, and Corey Fisher and Mo Sutton had big individual stats defensively with 5 steals and 7 blocks respectively. Still a lot that has to get pulled together, but this is a talented group.

Comment

• So, I'm at the Ohio State game right now and they are up by50 points on St. Francis (PA).

83-28 with 10 minutes left in the 2nd half

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• So Wake Forest lost to William and Mary.

ACC out of conference=fail

Comment

• Bradley Beal is apparently going to announce on Monday. Teams in the mix are Kansas, Florida, Illinois, and Mizzou.

Comment

• KU has played 4 or 5 games so far and have had a different leading scorer every game.(Xavier Henry 27, Cole Aldrich, Tyshawn Taylor, Sherron Collins and Marcus Morris) we are so loaded it is scary

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                  Bradley Beal is apparently going to announce on Monday. Teams in the mix are Kansas, Florida, Illinois, and Mizzou.
                  from what I hear he is heading to Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    from what I hear he is heading to Florida
                    A Beal-Rivers backcourt would be just nasty!

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      A Beal-Rivers backcourt would be just nasty!
                      KU's best shots to land a top recruit are Lamb and Selby.I do think we will get one of those two

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        KU's best shots to land a top recruit are Lamb and Selby.I do think we will get one of those two
                        Make your picks in the draft you bum!

Comment

• Duke fans still seem to think Austin Rivers is going to switch his commitment to Duke. I don't think it's going to happen

Comment

• well now...just read Jerry Meyer thinks Beal is likely to choose KU

Comment

• 55 -42 Long Beach ove UCLA right now.man the Bruins are BAADD

Comment

• Pretty sure Brad Beal is KU or UF all the way.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information