No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU's going to rape **** this year...All I got to say.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Agreed. I mean I'm no doubt a UK homer and I think we WILL be a top 5 team but there are plenty of teams playing better now. Guess it's kind of hard for them to push undefeated teams down the list. Will have a really good idea on where UK belongs after the next week and a half (UNC/UCONN at MSG/@Indiana).

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Agreed. I mean I'm no doubt a UK homer and I think we WILL be a top 5 team but there are plenty of teams playing better now. Guess it's kind of hard for them to push undefeated teams down the list. Will have a really good idea on where UK belongs after the next week and a half (UNC/UCONN at MSG/@Indiana).
        That's the tricky thing about 'Nova, the OOC schedule is so weak that barring a loss to Maryland it's going to be tough to get a feel for how good they are, and even in that case it'll be tough. They could easily lose to a different non-conference squad but in that case it's just a slip up, really won't know what kind of team they are until the Big East schedule starts rolling.

I know the Big East is tough and everything and they want to work in the Big 5 games, but I really wish some better OOC games would be scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          KU's going to rape **** this year...All I got to say.
          Quoted for truth

Comment

• Weird game between 'Nova and Drexel. With 10:34 left in the first half, Drexel is going to the line in a 10-0 game with 'Nova on top. Both teams terrible offensively, only reason the 'Cats are winning is defense because the offense has been flat out ugly. Too content with just chucking from the perimeter, they need to be aggressive and go to the bucket because that's where they have the most, at the very least to drive and kick. They just missed both FT's as well so still no points for Drexel.

Comment

• And I thought Illinois would be good this year. Shows what I know.

Comment

• Being a Michigan fan is embarrassing right now.

Comment

• Jayvaughn Pinkston, who was planning on committing to Tennessee in November but backed off that commitment before making an announcement, will be announcing what college he plans on signing with in the spring tomorrow. Signs are pointing to Villanova right now.
                  Last edited by derza222; 12-02-2009, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    And I thought Illinois would be good this year. Shows what I know.
                    lol had I been on here earlier I would've posted the same thing. Cannot believe that was even a game, much less Illinois actually winning.

Comment

• they should call off the rest of the KU/Alcorn St game.69-17 KU in the 2nd half

Comment

• Evan Turner is a ******* beast!
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• ugh. i was perfect in a ACC/Big 10 pickem challenge for 100 bucks until today. Then I went 0-3

Comment

• Biggest comeback in Illini history. Biggest comeback in Big 10/ACC Challenge history.

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Bo Ryan can coach, he doesn't get nearly enough respect. His teams are god awfully boring to watch but when you're winning, who cares?

Comment

• The Gophers are just sickening. We didn't lose anyone, and somehow we're worse than last year. Hopefully when Mbawke comes back and if White comes they can give us a spark.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information