X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky is falling apart.

Comment

• Just when you're ready to write off Ed Davis he comes up huge on defense
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I've been going in and out, but wow John Wall. Please NBA do an expansion to 32 teams and give Seattle pick #1
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• A lot of raving about Walls game today for him having 8 turnovers. Not saying I don't think he's awesome but today is not the best example of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            A lot of raving about Walls game today for him having 8 turnovers. Not saying I don't think he's awesome but today is not the best example of this.
            I haven't been watching all of it, but when i was watching I saw him play some solid D and facilitate well. 8 T.O.'s is a lot though, especially when you are trying to close out a win against the #10 team in the nation.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

A lot of raving about Walls game today for him having 8 turnovers. Not saying I don't think he's awesome but today is not the best example of this.
              I haven't seen much of the second half, but he was killing it in the first.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Michigan in a dogfight with perennial powerhouse Arkansas Pine Bluff.

The Big 10 is such a disappointment so far.

Comment

• That first half was beyond amazing. Wall put on a show and Patterson is a monster. If they can reach that level on a consistent basis before the end of the year, look out. Daniel Orton, Ramon Harris and Darius Miller did great jobs as a supporting cast. I was really happy for the way Patterson played with all those scouts watching, should definitely improve his draft stock.

Comment

• Anyone ever heard of D3 college Grinnell (it's in Iowa)? My brother plays for a small school in Wisconsin and right now they're playing Grinnell, who's offense is just fricken' nuts. Most of their offense consists of shooting 3's all day and they do a full court press and consistently sub in 5 new players every minute or minute and a half. It just comes off as way too gimmicky to ever have any success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                      Anyone ever heard of D3 college Grinnell (it's in Iowa)? My brother plays for a small school in Wisconsin and right now they're playing Grinnell, who's offense is just fricken' nuts. Most of their offense consists of shooting 3's all day and they do a full court press and consistently sub in 5 new players every minute or minute and a half. It just comes off as way too gimmicky to ever have any success.

I remember reading something about this a long time ago. Looking at their team website they're pretty bad this year, but lately they've had some good records.

Comment

• Most of the kids at Grinnel probably have the mental capacity to levitate the ball into the basket.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I remember reading something about this a long time ago. Looking at their team website they're pretty bad this year, but lately they've had some good records.
                          Yeah, my brother's team (Ripon) has a 13 point lead at half, so they're not doing too great. Its just a very hectic offense (and defense for that matter) and it seems that it would be very tough to get any rhythm going.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4716240

Evan Turner out two months with spine fractures. Poor guy. Get well, Evan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4716240

Evan Turner out two months with spine fractures. Poor guy. Get well, Evan.
                              This really sucks but I would rather him miss the entire season and get his back 110% healthy instead of risking it. He has the potential to be a top 10 pick in June and hurting his back even more would jeopardize that possibility.

With him not healthy though, we just lost about three or four games (minimum).

His back is way more important though.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Good news for Big 10 schools that he'll be out but I really enjoy watching him play so that sucks. He probably just lost the National Player of the Year too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information