College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    Who/what are you thinking for the Bulls sweetness? Right now I'm thinking a two, obviously a four is the other possibility but I think there's a better chance of getting one of those in FA. I love Turner but I think we need a shooter and he's not tremendous from deep yet. Definitely an option though. Henry maybe for his NBA ready body and shooting ability, but I'm not sold on him yet.

I'm looking forward to catching the end of UConn/Kentucky, but right now I have to watch the 'Nova game. St. Joe's is giving us a hard time as per usual, wish we were playing better in this one. Haven't been a huge fan of the reffing, but I'm sure I'm biased.
    I really don't want to draft anyone to be honest. Unless somehow we can land a top pick. I'd rather package the first rounder and some other guys to try and land a player. We really don't need anymore youth on this team. I'd rather get a sure thing than a prospect. I also haven't really thought about the draft so I can't give you an objective answer.

The UCONN/Kentucky Game has been one of the most exciting, low scoring games I've seen in a while. The intensity and atmosphere is ridiculous.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      I really don't want to draft anyone to be honest. Unless somehow we can land a top pick. I'd rather package the first rounder and some other guys to try and land a player. We really don't need anymore youth on this team. I'd rather get a sure thing than a prospect. I also haven't really thought about the draft so I can't give you an objective answer.

The UCONN/Kentucky Game has been one of the most exciting, low scoring games I've seen in a while. The intensity and atmosphere is ridiculous.
      Agreed that no more youth is necessary on the team, but first rounders have so little value in trades IMO. If you can get a sure thing I'll take the sure thing, but otherwise I think I'll take the high potential over a mediocre player. That said I'm sure the Bulls improve once they get healthy, but they're playing terrible basketball right now so I tend to start thinking draft.

'Nova starting to pull away a little bit in this one, but I'm still not nearly comfortable. Ten points isn't much of a lead with nine and a half left, and St. Joe's is going to leave it all out on the floor on this one. They've really brought their A game as they always do against us.

Comment

• I think if you pair Flynn up with Turner he would thrive. Right now Johnny's really the only guy who has the ability to be a playmaker besides Sessions.

Plus you still have Ricky Rubio and until you can move him (if that's what management wants to do), drafting Wall really doesn't make much sense right now with what you have on your roster.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• ******* ESPN lost their feed.

Comment

• Get your **** together ESPN.

Comment

• I don't think this game could get any uglier while still being fun to watch.

Comment

• I like defenses battle because when points are hard to come by it creates a huge atmosphere and the tension increases. Points also become a premium and execution becomes critical.

Comment

• Watching this game makes me think that Damn Isiah, we could have really used Wall. But maybe we can somehow someway get our hands on Jerome Dyson

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Patrick Patterson is such a beast. If he hits that shot consistently holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      I like defenses battle because when points are hard to come by it creates a huge atmosphere and the tension increases. Points also become a premium and execution becomes critical.
                      Really is a tournament atmosphere tonight, pretty sweet to watch.

Also since when does Patterson shoot threes? Did he just add that in the offseason or what?

Comment

• Two sweet shots by Wall and a helluva finish coming up.

Comment

• Damn, Bledsoe just fouled out. I thought Cousins might have gotten hacked right before that.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Really is a tournament atmosphere tonight, pretty sweet to watch.

Also since when does Patterson shoot threes? Did he just add that in the offseason or what?
                            Yeah he's been working on his perimeter game a lot.

Comment

• What is Kentucky doing? You can't run out the clock with 2 minutes left and a 1 point lead.

Comment

• Absolutely sick one on move by Kemba Walker there. Coming into the year I thought he was being overrated but so far looks like I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information