Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida is so soft down low.

Comment

• Oh right, I forgot we played a game before Kentucky. Damn it I forgot to watch it. My bad! :(
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I'm going to the Tennessee v. MTSU and Vandy v. Western Kentucky games at the Sommet center tonight. Should be great fun.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Florida is so soft down low.
          My man Ricky Jackson eat up those gators on the inside!!!!!!

Watch out for Syracuse people.

BTW, I don't want to sound like a bitter fan (i'm not) but I absolutely hate it when media and TV people say that 'Cuse playing in MSG is a home game. ******** I was at SU/UNC and there were plenty of UNC fans, they just didn't have much to cheer about. Then they play UF in Tampa and it's a neutral game not a home game for Florida.

Go Orange.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• indiana is really taking it to kentucky, bledsoe is also playing just as good as john wall, kentucky will enjoy keeping bledsoe around possibly

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Xavier Henry had 31 points today

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                indiana is really taking it to kentucky, bledsoe is also playing just as good as john wall, kentucky will enjoy keeping bledsoe around possibly
                I didn't think they would ever miss. Team really showed poise and played great down the stretch.

Mississippi State up 40-19 on UCLA at the half. Man UCLA is awful.

Western Carolina up 6 on Louisville with 9 to go.

Comment

• Texas taking care of business. As usual. They play my school (UT-Pan American) next, then they got UNC @ Jerry World. Should be an awesome game.

Comment

• KU-UT is going to be epic....I wouldn't be shocked if it was #1 vs. #2

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• KU gets Morningstar and Withey back next Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        KU-UT is going to be epic....I wouldn't be shocked if it was #1 vs. #2
                        Will be a must watch game but UT won't be top 5 by then.

Comment

• Texas would be my favorite for the NC if they hadn't lost Varez Ward for the season to that freak accident in pre game layups. They do get Jai Lucas soon though who should add backcourt depth.

Also great week for Georgetown beating #15 Butler and #17 Washington to get to 8-0 on the season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Foul trouble and turnovers are killing Purdue right now. This is the first time that I have watched them this season. Alabama seems to be much more aggressive and athletic at this point.

Comment

• 'Bama is playing well. Gotta give Purdue credit for scheduling this game. I was curious to see how 'Bama played, this is a good measuring stick for them.

Comment

• Alabama is just WAAAAAYYYY more athletic than Purdue. Kind of disappointed in Purdue, I could understand a loss here but they're losing by 13 with 13 to go.

EDIT: My mouth must be their good luck charm, only down 6 with 10 to go.
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 12-12-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information