Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
    Dexter Pittman is playing like a lottery pick against UNC
    He is beasting it, just his size along is presenting trouble for people trying to bring it in the paint. He looks the part so far and can move too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Pittman has always had this ability, and i'm so glad that he and Damion decided to stay for their senior years. They're both absolutely tearing it up, and the fact that they're the focal points of the offense, means that we'll more than likely get another year or two of Bradley and Hamilton. J'covan Brown played great today also. Top to bottom the team is stacked, and we have the experience to go along with all the talent.

Comment

• KU should spend the next few days practicing against the 1-3-1 since we appearantly played like we've never seen it before

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          KU should spend the next few days practicing against the 1-3-1 since we appearantly played like we've never seen it before
          Kind of seems like a waste of practice time, very few teams run a 1-3-1. Especially good teams.

Comment

• Wow, Duke beat Gonzaga by 35 today. Jon Scheyer has really stepped up his game this year, he's been the best player on the team by far.
            Last edited by yo123; 12-19-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• A lot of ranked teams are losing today

Comment

• Shout outs to ODU & UR on the big upsets today :).

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Kind of seems like a waste of practice time, very few teams run a 1-3-1. Especially good teams.
                  Yes, but if teams see how they struggled against michigan with the 1-3-1 the Jayhawks will see much more 1-3-1.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Almost all of the overrated teams lost. I'm not a huge believer in Syracuse either but college basketball isn't very top heavy this year.

It's like you have Kansas, Texas and Kentucky... Then everyone else. WVU, Purdue and UCONN are about the only three other teams I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      Yes, but if teams see how they struggled against michigan with the 1-3-1 the Jayhawks will see much more 1-3-1.
                      Ya but the 1-3-1 is our primary defense that we practice everyday, more than anything else. A team that doesnt typically run a 1-3-1 isnt going to be able to implement it in any sort of time to play it effectively against Kansas.

Comment

• I'll be streaming the Florida State/ Georgia Tech game at 5:30 tonight at www.justin.tv/accsportszone3

Comment

• It's always difficult to watch Hewitt and Hamilton squander the great talent they get. I still have no idea why a good recruit would go to FSU or GT.

Comment

• The fighting Panthers of Milwaukee took down Miami University by 7 on Saturday. Isn't that the team that took Kentucky to the final buzzer. Milwaukee > Kentucky......prolly not John Wall could beat us by himself, but Milwaukee is 8-4.

Comment

• UK played their best game of the year, really impressive they get better every game.

I expect Texas to beat up on MSU tomorrow, looking forward to the game even though I'll be watching at work lol.

Comment

• Gary Johnson making some ******* plays! Damn what D Texas is playing right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information