No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Wall set the record for UK with 16 assists... It was funny too because you could tell they were going for it with the last 2 and the bench went crazy when he got it.

He's filthy. Either he scores 20 or gets 10 assists, either way he leads to a massive amount of points being scored.

Not to mention I think UK outscored them on just alley oops. I love having a fun team.

And on Legion, he averaged more points at UK where he transferred from mid season so I was wondering how things at Illinois would go. Him and mostly his mother are just headcases. He doesn't know what defense is.

Comment

• KU playing like crap vs Belmont right now

Comment

• Aldrich : 5 points, 7 boards and 5 blocks in the first half

Comment

• So the UK - Louisville game is Saturday which alone gives me a chubby but UL is building a new arena and UK fans are screwing with it constantly lol.

So far there is a Jamal Mashburn jersey in either the walls or foundation and today they poured concrete for a section outside the building... Someone took a ladder and printed UK before it dried. I love being a UK fan lol.

In other news what a finish to the Marquette-WVU game.

College basketball is getting GOOD this time of the year with conference play getting started up. UK is definitely playing their best at this point, they would destroy their former selves of early November.

Comment

• Lawrence Westbrook=Beast.

Comment

• I would just like to personally tell every single referee at the UCONN @ Cincy game to suck it.

How the **** do you call a foul with .7 seconds left, seriously?

Blow me.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                I would just like to personally tell every single referee at the UCONN @ Cincy game to suck it.

How the **** do you call a foul with .7 seconds left, seriously?

Blow me.
                Did you see the 'Nova-Georgetown game a couple years ago? I still rant about that one from time to time.

Comment

• Amazing. UM's losing to Indiana. They find new ways to fail all the time.

Comment

• Yeah, it's bad enough to be losing to Indiana but even worse when they don't have Maurice Cheek.

Comment

• Holy **** Tiny Gallon brought down the backboard.

Comment

• It's bad enough any basketball player has the name 'Tiny' much less a giant like him.

Purdue-WVU is going to be a battle.

Comment

• Alex Legion to transfer to FIU.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Melvin Goins, Tyler Smith, Cameron Tatum and Brian Williams reportedly arrested on drug/weapon charges... Yikes. Can't say I'm surprised.

WVU needs to make a game of this.

Comment

• If Purdue keeps playing D like they are today they are a legit championship contender.

And I swear I don't think I've ever seen Hummel miss an open shot.

Comment

• WVU just didn't have a PG to break them down. Definitely was some solid D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information