College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    WVU just didn't have a PG to break them down. Definitely was some solid D.
    1. truck is still recovering from a sprained ankle

2. mazzulla cant lift his head above his shoulder; hes in their defense, but it becomes 4 on 5 when we have the ball

3. noah cottrill cant get here soon enough; supposed to be better than jason williams at the same stage; butler has said hes the best passer hes ever seen

4. our best player according to huggins, deniz kilici, is supposed for another 8 games

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• UK vs. UL in 12 hours, I'm wetting myself.

Then after I enjoy that amazingness I'll watch Kansas-Temple. I think Temple is a little overrated a win at their place would be a solid win for Kansas.

Comment

• GO LOUISVILLE....4 HOURS....All homerism aside, UL vs. UK is the best rivalry in college basketball....Pat Forde agrees....

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
          GO LOUISVILLE....4 HOURS....All homerism aside, UL vs. UK is the best rivalry in college basketball....Pat Forde agrees....
          ...which automatically means it's not. Pat Forde is an incompetent ****.

Comment

• the UK/UL game means more to the state of KY than Duke/UNC to North Carolina....they only play each other once a year, not 3....their is pure HATRED between U of L and UK fans...

Comment

• I feel like I'm going to pass out.

John Wall plays his best when the big lights are on so this could be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                the UK/UL game means more to the state of KY than Duke/UNC to North Carolina....they only play each other once a year, not 3....their is pure HATRED between U of L and UK fans...
                KU/MU is better IMO.It's not just sports this goes back to an actual war.fans despise...and I mean DESPIE the other group of fans

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  KU/MU is better IMO.It's not just sports this goes back to an actual war.fans despise...and I mean DESPIE the other group of fans
                  No different in Kentucky... Everyone thinks their own rivalry is better because it's what they're more familiar with.

EDIT: Upper level seats to the UK game are going from $250 to $400 a ticket... That is insane.
                  Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 01-02-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Mouphtaou Yarou is cleared to practice.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Syracuse finally goes down, only 4 unbeaten teams left. I think Syracuse is good but definitely not great.

Illinois with another crazy comeback. If my team is beating them by 20 I'm more worried than if they're beating them by 3 lol.

Comment

• Louisville/Kentucky, Missouri/Kansas. Bigger rivalries than UNC/Duke? Riiiiiight, and Oregon/Oregon state football is more of a rivalry than Michigan/Ohio state. Those are more 'local' rivalries, no one outside those areas really cares about them. Duke/UNC is something the whole nation follows.

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        No different in Kentucky... Everyone thinks their own rivalry is better because it's what they're more familiar with.

That's probably the best way to put it. But I think most can objectively agree that Duke/UNC is the biggest on the national scale.
                        Last edited by TitleTown088; 01-02-2010, 02:22 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Wow this game sure is classy so far..

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• marquette is suprising people right now

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Hah Iowa is sooooooo bad
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                                Hah Iowa is sooooooo bad

They look like a middle school team against the press haha.

And the stands can't be more than half full.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information