Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • These refs need to go to the NBA. haha
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • Transition DEF has been sloppy.

      HUGE 3!!!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

      [@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

      Comment


      • Gotta keep this momentum.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

        Comment


        • we tie it then get sloppy again fml

          Comment


          • Tennessee just keeps battling. If this game goes to OT though it's over.

            Comment


            • we need to get what Tenn has...HEART

              and Sherron gets stripped...we are playing like we don't care

              Comment


              • Ughhh.....

                How can a scholarship basketball player be so awful at free throws?
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

                Comment


                • So in the last 4 minutes, Sheron Collins has passed the ball like twice. Idk if he doesn't trust his teammates or what, but he's been dribbling way too much.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Ughhh.....

                    How can a scholarship basketball player be so awful at free throws?
                    hey my team is losing so only I can gripe

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      So in the last 4 minutes, Sheron Collins has passed the ball like twice. Idk if he doesn't trust his teammates or what, but he's been dribbling way too much.
                      he's the only one who is playing like he cares...the rest are'nt

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        he's the only one who is playing like he cares...the rest are'nt
                        Fair enough, but he's dribbling with his head down and not even looking to pass. I understand if other guys aren't stepping up, but you aren't going to dribble out of double teams, and when the other team knows you aren't passing they will come up with steals like Tennessee is.

                        Also, Tennessee's press break is awful. How do you run a press break with 2 guys? They are prolly going to blow this.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          hey my team is losing so only I can gripe
                          Oh, I can gripe sir.

                          Look at this ****. We better not find a way to lose this.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Also, Tennessee's press break is awful. How do you run a press break with 2 guys? They are prolly going to blow this.
                            You know that old adage that teams that press don't handle the press well?

                            It's true.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Chism, you may have skills from the perimeter, but you are not a point guard. Don't dribble behind your back when you're doubled.

                              Sincerely,
                              TitanHope
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • Thank God that was tipped.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information