• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylar McThree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wow... When it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Wow... When it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
        So true. Literally every break went Tennessee's way today

Sig by Me

Comment

• Again, Sheron Collins, you have 30 seconds left, why are you dribbling straight to the corner and then launching up an awful looking 3 with a guy all over you? Just plain dumb.

Comment

• You've got to be ******* kidding me.

Comment

• I love Bruce Pearl! I like Skyler McThree! I love Swiper Boy! I love Voodoo!

Gooooooooo Vols!!!
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Huge win for this team. I can't believe it. Probably top 3 in school history.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• And like that Texas is your new #1 team in the country.

Comment

• KU should walk back to campus for their preformance today...embarassing

Comment

• Good game Kansas fans. Maybe our team will still be playing well enough in March to meet up with you guys for a re-match.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        Good game Kansas fans. Maybe our team will still be playing well enough in March to meet up with you guys for a re-match.
                        +1

I'm extremely proud of the team, and that has to do with how good the team was that they beat.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Tennessee really needs to work on their press break. It was pretty embarrassing and almost cost them the game.

Comment

• kudos to Tennesse for playing with heart(something I hope KU gets)

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Tennessee really needs to work on their press break. It was pretty embarrassing and almost cost them the game.
                              Eh, they had to be exhausted and hadn't seen the press all day, it's understandable. That happens a lot when teams go from playing half court D to suddenly pressing late in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                Eh, they had to be exhausted and hadn't seen the press all day, it's understandable. That happens a lot when teams go from playing half court D to suddenly pressing late in the game.
                                Well they had 2 guys in the backcourt and tried dribbling out of it. I get that they may be tired, but either they don't know how to break a press or it was really bad coaching. How do you not expect a press with under 4 minutes left? And you don't break a press by inbounding then trying to dribble past double teams. It just looked really sloppy, and I don't know whether Tennessee just sucks at press break or Pearl just wasn't paying attention or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information