Clear All

• UW Lost again... wow.

and in other news Tony Wroten Jr's new top 5 in order:
    1. Syracuse
    2. Villanova
    3. Oregon
    4. Tennessee
    5. Washington
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• For the first time this season I decide to bet on Kansas since Tennessee has all of their players suspended. :( They only lose when I bet on them.

Comment

• I absolutely love 'Nova basketball, but they are far from the #4 team in the country. I could have told you that before the first half of tonight's game, but that just confirms my suspicions. This team has a long way to go to reach their potential.

Comment

• Was at school for the first half... Saw 'Nova was up 3 or whatever and thought that sounded about right, would've never thought they were down 17.

And I lost money on Kansas too haha, I thought it'd be close but figured UT would run out of steam... They kind of did but they just kept making shots. Self said that Tennessee became a team this week and that he didn't think Kansas was a team yet, I agree on that... Especially about UT. UT never looked like a team under Pearl, it was generally just the Chris Lofton show but they have been a team the past 2 games.

On a side note my money tonight goes for Oklahoma over OK State. Oklahoma has struggled but it's a rivalry game and OK State has been rough on the road. The home team wins a lot in this series.

Comment

• 57 fouls in the Villanova-UL game... Amazing but not surprising, that's the type of game UL wants to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              57 fouls in the Villanova-UL game... Amazing but not surprising, that's the type of game UL wants to play.
              Amazing that nobody's fouled out. That's the Big East for you though...This one's far from over unfortunately.

EDIT: Silva just fouled out. Got this post in just before it happened. Think 'Nova's got 4 or 5 guys with 4 fouls right now so Silva won't be the last.

Comment

• Scottie Reynolds is good.... Just throwing that out there.

Comment

• The officiating crew for that game should be suspended. No reason a crew should effect the outcome of a game like that. Louisville deserved to lose (we actually outshot them on the line). Both teams deserved better officiating.

Comment

• If it's going to be a physical game, they should just let it be a physical game. Too many of those fouls didn't impact the game. If a guy gets bumped but holds onto the ball, why even call it?

94 freaking free throws...

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      Scottie Reynolds is good.... Just throwing that out there.
                      He's been so much better this year, really singlehandedly winning a few games. He picks his spots very well and gets buckets when the team needs them. At points he still has bad turnovers but he's just such a good basketball player despite his physical shortcomings. Still hope he gets a shot at the NBA but if not I'm sure he'll have a tremendous career in Europe.

Also agree with both of you about the officiating. Big East games are physical, they need to let a lot of that contact go, it was getting ridiculous. Louisville did get more FT's, but you never know what's going to happen at the end of a game like that if team's aren't constantly in the stripe. It wasn't much past midway through the second half when both teams were in the double bonus, that really changes the flow of the game quite a bit and we'll never know what the outcome would have been otherwise.

Comment

• So, Robbie Hummel is playing kinda well.

8 3s and 29 points vs. OSU...at half.

Comment

• Ohio State just showed how scary they can be with Mr. Turner

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            So, Robbie Hummel is playing kinda well.

8 3s and 29 points vs. OSU...at half.
                            I tell you he never misses!

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Ohio State just showed how scary they can be with Mr. Turner
                            They're a good team, but I don't see them going to far in the tournament. They don't have a PG, Turner does his best in that role but he turns the ball over way too much.

Comment

• Couldn't believe OSU won, left work to watch the UK game and they were down about 10 with 6 minutes to go.

Onto the UK game, I'm generally pretty good about not being a homer but I am starting to REALLY like their chances in March. Bledsoe and Wall finish games like they're seniors, they remind me of Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley when they were seniors for their ability to seal games and finish late.

Not to mention their ability to battle off runs by other teams then turn right back around and put up a big run for themselves. They have an ability to finish games that will be huge. They're still sloppy at times and didn't play great tonight (couldn't hit layups) but the poise is just incredible.

I will be sad when this year ends lol... Have a hotel for the SEC tournament and will be in Indianapolis in April if they can get there.

Comment

• St. Johns with an awesome win over Cincy. We needed that badly as we had lost our first 3 games in the Big East. Nice to see Stephenson get booed and have a bad game after all of the comments he made about Norm Roberts throughout the week. Dwight Hardy came up huge for the Johnies. The dude can light it up when he has to.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information