Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um wtf unc.

Comment

• I want to give recognition to one of the more underrated coaches, Tony Bennett. He has Virginia at 10-4 and they've won their first two conference games, first time they've done that since the turn of the century.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
        get unc out of the top 25 plz thank you
        from january 4th and again plz polsters get your **** together

Comment

• Texas down 4 to TAMU with 8 minutes to go. I'd honestly rather they win so that UK will remain #2... Think it's better that way.

Comment

• So like a week after I give Purdue credit in here they completely collapse. Lost to Northwestern? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              So like a week after I give Purdue credit in here they completely collapse. Lost to Northwestern? Seriously?
              I was doing the same early in the year, seems like they might be really missing Jackson.

The tournament this year is going to be insane.... Even the top 3 have plenty of issues. Some lower seeds are definitely going to do damage in the tournament.

Comment

• Big win for 'Nova over Georgetown, definitely the best team that they've beat so far this year.

Wish this team could put two halves of good basketball together, they're either bad in the first half and have come back and won in the second (against both Marquette and Louisville on the road) or good in the first half and almost lost in the second (Marquette and now Georgetown at home).

Comment

• For one day, Michigan doesn't suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    For one day, Michigan doesn't suck!
                    Good win for Michigan but it was it was so pathetic watching the fans storm the court after a win like that. You'd think they'd just upset the number one team in the nation.

Honestly we aren't even that great. We're pretty young and inexperienced (outside of Dyson/Robinson) and haven't really beaten anyone good this year.

Eh, whatever though. I'm just bitter.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Good win for Michigan but it was it was so pathetic watching the fans storm the court after a win like that. You'd think they'd just upset the number one team in the nation.
                      UM hadn't beat a ranked team this season and losing this game would have been completely hammering their NCAA coffin shut. This win means a whole hell of a lot...until they lose the next three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        UM hadn't beat a ranked team this season and losing this game would have been completely hammering their NCAA coffin shut. This win means a whole hell of a lot...until they lose the next three.
                        Ive seen every televised Michigan game this season, the first one I dont watch at all they actually beat somebody. Jerks.

Comment

• Kansas State and Texas tonight is going to be an absolute battle. Can't wait.

Comment

• Yay we lost to Indiana.

Following this team is hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Yay we lost to Indiana.

Following this team is hell.
                              ahhhhh they are so painful to watch sometimes! i think we can win a game or two in the big dance though if we get the right match up...

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• can someone please explain how in the heck UNC is STILL ranked?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information