• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by sik wit it
    badge attack can't be stopped
    They beat Iowa. :?

Big W by stanford over UCLA.
    Wow, how did I not hear about that. We'll be at least 2 in both now. Iowa is nothing but I don't see what Florida did to be ahead of us.
    Florida is ovverrated at #1. they lost to a young Kansas team in the beginning of the season and unranked Florida State. They have one convincing win over OSU. Wisconsin has 1 loss and wins over OSU and PItt. Wisconsin should be number 1.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Originally posted by GB12

Wow, how did I not hear about that. We'll be at least 2 in both now. Iowa is nothing but I don't see what Florida did to be ahead of us.
      Florida is ovverrated at #1. they lost to a young Kansas team in the beginning of the season and unranked Florida State. They have one convincing win over OSU. Wisconsin has 1 loss and wins over OSU and PItt. Wisconsin should be number 1.
      Missouri State

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu

Missouri State
        florida state is not a top 10 team either, and wisconsin has one loss upposed to two losses...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
          Originally posted by yodachu

Missouri State
          florida state is not a top 10 team either, and wisconsin has one loss upposed to two losses...
          And had 3 wins over top 25 teams when Florida had only 1.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu

Missouri State
            And had 3 wins over top 25 teams when Florida had only 1.
            no kidding, you guys are getting blueballed.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Well, I guess the thought process of voters is, Florida is #1 until someone knocks them off.

I don't really put a lot of stock in top 25 rankings.

It's the rankings in the tournament that are A LOT more important.

Comment

• Wisconsin is the best team in the nation in my opinion, but I think Max is right about why the voters kept Florida at #1. I'm not expecting much on Wednesday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV
                  Well, I guess the thought process of voters is, Florida is #1 until someone knocks them off.

I don't really put a lot of stock in top 25 rankings.

It's the rankings in the tournament that are A LOT more important.
                  they were already knocked off by KU and Florida state. They are just like a herpe that won't go away from the top off the(college basketball in this case) poll.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    Wisconsin is the best team in the nation in my opinion, but I think Max is right about why the voters kept Florida at #1. I'm not expecting much on Wednesday night.
                    If Hoosiers can keep it close, I'll be happy.

Obviously a win would be HUGE, but I doubt it.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2744216

ahhh thank you ACC refs for the extra time.

they get smoked.

Comment

• ESPN really couldnt find a better game for primetime? Kansas is up 34-6 on Nebraska with 5 left in the 1st half

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123
                          ESPN really couldnt find a better game for primetime? Kansas is up 34-6 on Nebraska with 5 left in the 1st half
                          yeah, i usually end up seeing games that become good, i have no hope for this one

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                            Originally posted by yo123
                            ESPN really couldnt find a better game for primetime? Kansas is up 34-6 on Nebraska with 5 left in the 1st half
                            yeah, i usually end up seeing games that become good, i have no hope for this one
                            Looking for something a little more interesting? i switched to ESPN2 for arm wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                              Looking for something a little more interesting? i switched to ESPN2 for arm wrestling.
                              that stuff keeps you glued to the TV. I like it but its no scrabble, but really what is?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                                Lincoln Hawks over Bull Hurley was the upset of the century

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information