No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damion James is my POY right now. 17.3 ppg, 11 rpg, 1.2 bpg, 1.6 spg for the #1 team in the nation and he has single handily saved Texas on more than a few occasions. He has won games for Texas on his back.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      Damion James is my POY right now. 17.3 ppg, 11 rpg, 1.2 bpg, 1.6 spg for the #1 team in the nation and he has single handily saved Texas on more than a few occasions. He has won games for Texas on his back.
      He'd be the first overall pick in the draft if only he listened to his coaches. He refuses to learn fundamental offense and jacks up some ugly ass shots sometimes. He's also lost us a handful of games too in his time here. This year he is playing a lot better, but he could still improve offensively. On the defensive end, he's just a stud.

Comment

Damion James is my POY right now. 17.3 ppg, 11 rpg, 1.2 bpg, 1.6 spg for the #1 team in the nation and he has single handily saved Texas on more than a few occasions. He has won games for Texas on his back.
        same can be said for Collins.Aldrich has played nowhere near the level he played last year and X Henry has hit the wall or something cause he struggling.Sherron is doing it on his own again right now

Comment

• Scott Drew is almost as big of a classless punk as John Calipari... Seriously, watch a douche. Takes his team off the court for KU's pre-game introductions. Yells at the KU bench. Tries to walk past Self without shaking his head. Plus, he's the sleaziest recruiter in the Big 12. He told a recruit that KU has the lowest graduation rate in the Big 12. Ironically, that title belongs to Baylor.

But, with that said...Baylor is really underrated. Lacedarius Dunn is a monster.
          Last edited by adschofield; 01-21-2010, 09:39 AM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Any other Syracuse fans here? I have become a bigger fan ever since I got excepted ED in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              He'd be the first overall pick in the draft if only he listened to his coaches. He refuses to learn fundamental offense and jacks up some ugly ass shots sometimes. He's also lost us a handful of games too in his time here. This year he is playing a lot better, but he could still improve offensively. On the defensive end, he's just a stud.
              He is too much of a tweener to ever be the #1 overall draft pick. Doesnt quite have the package of a SF or PF, that will always stop him from being a top flight prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                Scott Drew is almost as big of a classless punk as John Calipari... Seriously, watch a douche. Takes his team off the court for KU's pre-game introductions. Yells at the KU bench. Tries to walk past Self without shaking his head. Plus, he's the sleaziest recruiter in the Big 12. He told a recruit that KU has the lowest graduation rate in the Big 12. Ironically, that title belongs to Baylor.

But, with that said...Baylor is really underrated. Lacedarius Dunn is a monster.
                yeah I've heard Dave Bliss is more popular in the Big 12 then Drew is

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  He is too much of a tweener to ever be the #1 overall draft pick. Doesnt quite have the package of a SF or PF, that will always stop him from being a top flight prospect.
                  But it hasn't stopped a guy like Shawn Marion from being a perennial allstar and one of the top 15 players in the league consistently up until when he was traded. James really isn't that far behind Marion in terms of skill and is definitely stronger. Agree he will never be an elite prospect but outside of the top 5 picks in the draft I'll take him in a heartbeat. Hell if the Wizards draft in the 4-7 range and miss out on John Wall I'd want James instead of another big man project. Still though James is probably in the 12-25 range right now.

Comment

But it hasn't stopped a guy like Shawn Marion from being a perennial allstar and one of the top 15 players in the league consistently up until when he was traded. James really isn't that far behind Marion in terms of skill and is definitely stronger. Agree he will never be an elite prospect but outside of the top 5 picks in the draft I'll take him in a heartbeat. Hell if the Wizards draft in the 4-7 range and miss out on John Wall I'd want James instead of another big man project. Still though James is probably in the 12-25 range right now.
                    Shawn Marion was a product of Steve Nash & Mike D'Antoni. If he played on the Charlotte Bobcats he wouldnt have made any all star teams, he would have been Tayshaun Prince; which isnt really a bad thing but far from a top 15 player.

Comment

• Well he was an allstar before Nash came to Phoenix I'm fairly certain.

Comment

• I cannot believe UCLA is this awful.

EDIT: Also want to use this as a rant. UCLA is overrated as a program. They're always placed in the top programs but they've always been living on the days of Sam Gilbert. They're not a program of sustained success like your UK/KU/UNC, their fan support has to be the worst of the top programs and their gym is a joke. If I'm ranking top college programs they're definitely not in the top 3.

2nd EDIT: Their cheerleaders AND dance team however are without a doubt top notch.
                        Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 01-21-2010, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• wvu is hosting the primetime shootout this weekend

about 75 d-1 prospects

going to if after the wvu-osu game tomorrow

will get to see: noah cottrill, josh selby, and doron lamb among many more

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Manny Harris not playing.just broke on college gameday

Comment

• Kalin Lucas came to play today...

Comment

• What a game here between the Gophers and Spartans. Here's to hoping for some luck for my Gophers.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information