No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Gophers

• Evan Turner > Wall + your favorite player :)
      my scent? making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

• I hate the Gophers so ******* much. Awesome last possession, just beautifully drawn up, have a 6 foot nothing guard drive right into two 6'9 guys. Just amazing.

This team is ******* garbage.

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          Manny Harris not playing.just broke on college gameday
          I was told he was suspended. The Purdue game is going to be downright ugly, Im thinking an over under of 50 points for Michigan & that theyre going to fall definitively under it.

And Gopher fans, at least youre still better than the wolverines, in every sport.

• Just a shout out to Virginia Tech. They're 15 and 3, with a couple of solid non-conference wins.
            Hi Mom. Send money!

• good win and great turnaround in the second half, still though am embarrassed people rushed the court

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

• Cole Aldrich and Jeff Withey combined:

27 points, 15 boards and 5 blocks

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                  good win and great turnaround in the second half, still though am embarrassed people rushed the court
                  Yeaahhh.. you're UCONN, not Texas A&M.

The team is showing signs of their youth. Way too many turnovers and forced shots in the second half.

• if UT does'nt get it together then there's a chance KU/KSU would mean more then KU/UT

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      if UT does'nt get it together then there's a chance KU/KSU would mean more then KU/UT
                      They lost to the #9 and #21 teams on the road, the sky isn't falling just yet.

• The local boys here, the Lafayette Leopards, are running the table in the Patriot League this year, oh yes! :D They actually have a lot of talent and they're all underclassmen. Their two guard, Jim Mower, is shooting 48% from the arc, which is 3rd best in the nation, with at least 50 made three pointers. Their leading scorer, Jared Mintz, has really grown in the past years. Gotta love 6'8 250 lb PFs who shoot 60% from the field and almost 90% from the FT line. And then we come to their best player, Ryan Willen, I honestly dont even know how he ended up at Lafayette, the guy was a fantastic High School player, who just didnt get a lot of looks, I guess. 6'8 SF who averaged 24 and 9 in high school and was a major three point threat. Lafayette doesnt get players like this. haha. But anyway, its taken a while but, he's really coming on now, after their head coach had a sit down with him, telling him to lead the team. Excluding the last game where he was banged up...the guy is averaging 23 per game in his last 4. He's the best player I've ever seen in a Lafayette uniform, hopefully he'll continue his great play.

Lafayette has only just got athletic scholarships to play around with these last few it's nice to see them do fairly well, adding a guy like Willen and adding two heavily recruited centers these past two years. Things are looking up for these guys. :D There you have it, plugged my local team.

them lose today. I just want to see them make it to the tourney and get blown out by Kentucky something, it has been too long. Hey maybe they'll pull a Bucknell!

edit...I knew they'd lose today. lol. Blown out in the 2nd half.
                        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-23-2010, 07:58 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

(the man)
                        KO KNOWS

• UK finally being #1 again is mind blowing, I want it to be March... They played some nasty defense today, if they D up have that good the rest of the year it's going to end pretty well.

I'm curious to see how far Texas falls in the rankings, probably too far. I'd still put them #3, maybe #4.

And I don't get what's with some of these schools rushing the court (Indiana vs. Minnesota especially). People just don't get the etiquette of rushing the court these days.

• I think UT falls to 4 or 5

• Hell yeah, Oakland University!
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Hell yeah, Oakland University!
                                I feel like every year they win their conference and are in the play-in game of the tournament. Am I right or just imagining things?

UK #1... Ahhhh, just had to say it.

Debug Information