No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooo! Rutgers with our first big east win over Notre Dame!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
      Louisville gets hosed by the refs AGAIN!! That is three games, WVU, SH, and Pitt...Granted we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with, but these are easy calls....refs should be held accountable.

last one to touch it was right hand of ul player; wasnt ebanks' left as his left hand is wrapped in taped

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Collins can finish but what an awful job of time management in the end by Martin. I mean, I always thought he was a bad coach but was very surprised this year... Until now. Down 1 with 38 seconds or whatever left you go for the steal for a few then foul, end of story. Absolutely awful decision to let the clock run down, really limiting your opportunities.

Comment

• yeah gotta agree there.especially when Taylor had the ball that was when you had to foul

Comment

• Well the ball was off of a WVU player with 17 second left when we were up by 1. Not to mention that on that shot, Delk was fouled hard during the 3 attempt. I do agree that that angle shows it went off of Buckles, but the rule clearly states that if no call is made (the refs didn't see it) it is a jump ball situation, and it was UL's possession arrow. The refs were horrible and everyone who watched knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              yeah gotta agree there.especially when Taylor had the ball that was when you had to foul
              The worst part was one of the Morris twins had it too for a short time. It was just confusing for sure.

Glad they won, Kansas really the only team I'm sold on being #1 over UK. Syracuse I can take too but with Kansas winning that game they deserve it no doubt.

Comment

• Sherron Collins record at KU:

117-17 overall

11-2 in the NCAA Tourney

3 Big 12 Conferance Titles and counting

Winner is the best way to describe SC

Comment

• On the UK game yesterday if they hit 3's like that, they're nearly impossible to beat. The game got ruined by a ton of foul calls but it was a beating throughout. Demarcus Cousins is really really really coming along, as in working his way into the discussion for NPOY (slim chance he wins it).

Comment

• And Chandler Parsons is easily the most clutch 3 point shooter in the nation lol... Just hit another big one to put Florida up with 30 seconds left @ Tennessee.

EDIT: Wow and Scotty Hopson answers right back. This game was a good one.
                    Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 01-31-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• **** me if Tennessee loses this one. That would be 3 straight losses.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Hopson>>>>>>>Parsons!!!!!!!!
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          Sherron Collins record at KU:

117-17 overall

11-2 in the NCAA Tourney

3 Big 12 Conferance Titles and counting

Winner is the best way to describe SC
                          Undersized is another

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                            Undersized is another
                            Nah, you're probably thinking of Chris Paul

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Although he is short, he's no stick. He's pretty thick.

Comment

• James Anderson is such a ******* beast. I love Travis Ford. I wish UMASS kept him but they never could.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information