No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Execution by Colorado has been flat out awful. They are done here.

And they still can't hit an open shot to save their life.

Comment

• Yep, we're classy. Be jealous.

http://kykernel.com/2010/02/03/south...tic-supremacy/

(ok, actually SMH)

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Guys, I don't know if any of you give a damn, but I'd appreciate it if you guys read (or just clicked on) my new blog about Oakland University basketball.

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzlies_den/index.html

I've just started it, and I would appreciate any and all internet traffic this blog can get. You might learn a thing or two as well.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Guys, I don't know if any of you give a damn, but I'd appreciate it if you guys read (or just clicked on) my new blog about Oakland University basketball.

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzlies_den/index.html

I've just started it, and I would appreciate any and all internet traffic this blog can get. You might learn a thing or two as well.
          I might have looked, but then you lost by 20 against IUPUI !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            I might have looked, but then you lost by 20 against IUPUI !

Shut it, Peefs. Just when I started to like you again . . .
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Haven't been by this section in a little bit. I'm a big time Syracuse fan. Any questions about the Orange I can answer with certainty. They are on upset alert Sunday at Cincinnati. They have been slow starting so hopefully this is the game they come out on fire.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• I would love to be in Assembly Hall right now.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• if KU wins Monday they essentially clinch the big 12 having at least 3 games on everyone right now

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                    I would love to be in Assembly Hall right now.
                    It is amazing there right now wow
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Rushing the court? *******.

Comment

• People really have no idea when to rush the court anymore...

Good game though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          People really have no idea when to rush the court anymore...

Good game though.
                          It is never acceptable against a conference opponent. I don't care if you're winless and just knocked off the number one team. If it's a conference opponent, no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Rushing the court? *******.
                            Dick Vitale almost threw a bitchfit about it which was hilarious.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Dick Vitale almost threw a bitchfit about it which was hilarious.
                              I agree that was funny sir.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• So happy to see Michigan State lose. For awhile there I got over my hate of the Spartans and supported them as a Michigan & Big 10 team.

But MSU must have the most ridiculously delusional and utterly annoying fan base around. I can no longer in good conscience be a fan of that school & all of its fans who suffer greatly from red headed step child syndrome.
                                Last edited by El Peefs?????; 02-07-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information