No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23-1 Syracuse baby! So if Texas beats Kansas tonight, would 'Cuse move up to 1?

Comment

• It would be a close one between UK and 'Cuse if both won their games this week.

From what I've heard from most UNC fans, it's a big complaint that Roy is playing the seniors too much. It definitely shouldn't be a talent problem since they have 7 or 8 HS All Americans. Has to be a 50/50 mix of players and coaching.

Can't wait for KU/UT. Texas has been sucking obviously but they're at home for a big game so you never know.

Comment

• if we win tonight you can pretty much hand KU the Big 12 Trophy now

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          if we win tonight you can pretty much hand KU the Big 12 Trophy now
          ive been saying texas was overrated all season, and once the jayhawks beat them by 13 tonight, people will finally start agreeing with me.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Nova has to step it up tonight. Looking to rebound that loss with a huge win, let's go!

Comment

• Kansas playing well so far and Texas looks just awful

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Texas is way too talented to be playing this horrible offensively. They need to get it into Pittman more.

Comment

• Even coach bobby knight said we are rebuilding and since the ncaa is driven by guard play we don't have enough of that to contend..its obvious.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Texas is awful in the 1st half and they're obviously only proving it now.

Comment

• UT should thank god for Damion James because this score would be UGLY w/o him

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                        Even coach bobby knight said we are rebuilding and since the ncaa is driven by guard play we don't have enough of that to contend..its obvious.
                        Again, you're North Carolina. If you don't think you're guards are going to be good enough recruit some better ones.

How often does Duke have years like this? Pretty much never.

Comment

• As horrible as Texas was in that first half Kansas is letting them stay in the game. They need to put them away.

Comment

Even coach bobby knight said we are rebuilding and since the ncaa is driven by guard play we don't have enough of that to contend..its obvious.
                            use the excuses if that makes you feel better about their performance so far this season, but i can guarantee that you were expecting nothing less than a tourney appearance this season and if you were lucky enough that you could make a deep run.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

A rebuilding year for Carolina should be a second to fourth place conference finish and a 3 to 7 seed. 2-6 in conference and missing the tournament is completely unacceptable.

Comment

• West Virginia really needs to find their identity on offense, I'm tired of this ****.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information