X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyshawn Taylor you are a moron

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Jordan Hamilton is such a chucker. Absolutely horrible shot selection.
      He has done that all game. Earlier he shot a 35 ft three pointer with 20 seconds on the shot clock...

He needs to grow up and learn the game. The rest of the team needs to learn how to rebound, Kansas got a ton of second chance opportunities. This team is as talented as any in the country, but man they need some chemistry.

Comment

• Rooooooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaay Haaaaaawk Kkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, the chemistry of Texas just looks awful. It's like they're playing a pickup game at times.

With that said, J'Covan Brown was definitely a bright spot. Seems like Texas is just really out of sync now, seems like it might take a while to get things turned around if they even do.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            Yeah, the chemistry of Texas just looks awful. It's like they're playing a pickup game at times.

With that said, J'Covan Brown was definitely a bright spot. Seems like Texas is just really out of sync now, seems like it might take a while to get things turned around if they even do.
            Yep. J'Covan needs to be the #1 PG. Bradley needs to step up his offensive game, and Hamilton needs to learn how to not be a dumbass. James is a beast as always, and Pittman does what he can in the post when he isn't doubled and tripled like he was tonight. Got a lot of learning to do if they wanna make a deep tourney run.

Comment

• Yeah, Texas played like garbage. Kansas and 'Cuse continue to show that they're a notch above the rest...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                Yeah, Texas played like garbage. Kansas and 'Cuse continue to show that they're a notch above the rest...

Any reason why you don't include Kentucky in that group?

Comment

• Texas's problem is an absolute lack of depth in the front court. Damion James most games has to man it alone. Pittman either gets in foul trouble or has to sit down for a breather although I was impressed with how hard and long he played last night. Gary Johnson is a scrapper but against teams with bigger and more athletic guys he is like a guard playing down low. As strong and athletic James is it's sad how he has to guard centers like Cole. James really is one of the most versatile defenders in the nation but he doesn't have the size to hold ground against true centers. Also Texas is too young in their guard play. Bradley and Brown are too up and down offensively. Also Balbay as great as he is as a defender has has become inept on offense. Teams realize that you don't have to guard him. I understand him not having confidence to shoot jumpers but he doesn't even try to finish inside anymore so defenses can now just play him for the pass wherever he is on the court since he is afraid to even take a layup.

We know the top 3 teams in the nation, but IMO Georgetown has a team which has as good as a chance as any to win the tourny. Really I think that aside from depth issues they have the elements to be great. Greg Monroe is one of the top big men in the country and more importantly is the smartest big man in the country. He doesn't get in foul trouble and passes like a point guard. Chris Wright and Austin Freeman along with Jason Clark is one of the top backcourts in the country. Freeman is shooting 3's lights out and Wright is a threat to finish inside every play. I really think if they hit rhythm by tourny time they are dangerous as hell. Everyone knows their role and does it on a nightly basis. Austin Freeman has taken 71 threes this year and is making 50% of them. Jason Clark is shooting 47% from the 3point line. Chris Wright is shooting 50% from the field even though he's the leading shot taker on this team. It will be interesting to watch Greg Monroe at the end of the season. If he doesn't declare that will probably mean he's spending 4 years and college and this team would return every player from this year along with a pair of great recruits. I'm fairly certain that Iverson, Jeff Green, and DaJuan Summers are the only Hoyas in the school history to declare early for the NBA draft. Monroe could be the next great 4 year big man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    ive been saying texas was overrated all season, and once the jayhawks beat them by 13 tonight, people will finally start agreeing with me.
                    I'm pretty god damn good! One point off!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• WTF Basketvols? Show up!
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Any reason why you don't include Kentucky in that group?
                        He hates Calipari. It's pretty obviously UK/KU/'Cuse at the top.

Tennessee seems to be coming off that whole emotional stretch where they were playing so tight and winning games. Vandy is a REALLY tough place to play but this is looking pretty bad.

Damion James is a monster. I thought that even when he was with Durant and Augustine.

I'm curious to see how G'Town does in a potential letdown game.

Comment

• Bruce Pearl makes me want to kill myself..and wow Vandys court is insane how the benches are on the baselines.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            Bruce Pearl makes me want to kill myself..and wow Vandys court is insane how the benches are on the baselines.
                            Uh, why?

UT's defense is embarrassing.

P.S. Refs suck!
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• His orange jacket basically and the way he whines about all these calls along with his undiscliplined players..
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Why the **** is Wisconsin shooting so many threes. Run the ******* offense and drive the ball to the hoop.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information