No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Rick Pitino is interested in the Nets....ugh....would they be interested in him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
      That's what happens when you have one team with a bunch of overhyped McDonald's All-Americans who have shown zero growth and who look lost 95% of the time, and another team that has absolutely zero flash. Seriously, Duke would be perfect for the Big 10.
      Lol wut? Duke's style is the antithesis of Big 10 Basketball...They're one of the least physical teams around...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Evan Turner is awesome.
        David Kahn agrees. Hopefully.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• This thread needs more Jacob Pullen.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

This thread needs more Jacob Pullen.

not as much as it needs more:

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

Duke-Carolina is the biggest rivalry in the history of the world according to ESPN but I don't think a ton of people care about it other than them. It's not any better than many of the other rivalries, it's just ESPN hypes it like no other because it's on ESPN.
              It's not just ESPN, Duke-UNC is the biggest rivalry to any objective person who isn't trying to put a UK rivalry on par with it. ;)

Sharon Collins should play football with that build.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Don't look now, but Iowa is one win away from double digits!!!! WOOOOO!!!

I hope we can beat Northwestern again in a couple games and ruin their chance to make the tourny.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  It's not just ESPN, Duke-UNC is the biggest rivalry to any objective person who isn't trying to put a UK rivalry on par with it. ;)

Sharon Collins should play football with that build.
                  Honestly, if you ask me XU-UC is the best rivalry going, they have had some amazing games and the intensity is just through the roof. And it is mostly ESPN on Duke-UNC, they wet themselves over a perfect storm of east coast rivalry and ACC (which was their first big television deal). So no, I'm not trying to put UK-UL on the same level given I'm putting a Big East-A10 rivalry ahead of it.

When was the last good game between Duke-UNC? 5 years ago? Not to mention I always feel like when the teams play twice a year it waters things down a little bit. Granted if both teams are top 10 it's not so bad.

And Iowatreat... I'm PO'd at your team. I mean seriously, Northwestern -3.5 was easy money and I never take road favorites lol. Even when they were down 12 early I thought things would be good.

Comment

• This Louisville-St. John's game is as sloppy as they get. Plus there's about 10 people in the Garden to watch.

Tonight my money is on Valpo +7.5 @ Cleveland St..... Unfortunately there aren't any Big 12 games for me to bet on haha.

Comment

• So Duke beat UNC. I wish I was really excited....I watched like 5 minutes then went out. The game really loses its luster when UNC is God awful and Duke is mediocre. Oh well still content with victory finally.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Honestly, if you ask me XU-UC is the best rivalry going, they have had some amazing games and the intensity is just through the roof. And it is mostly ESPN on Duke-UNC, they wet themselves over a perfect storm of east coast rivalry and ACC (which was their first big television deal). So no, I'm not trying to put UK-UL on the same level given I'm putting a Big East-A10 rivalry ahead of it.

When was the last good game between Duke-UNC? 5 years ago? Not to mention I always feel like when the teams play twice a year it waters things down a little bit. Granted if both teams are top 10 it's not so bad.

The point isn't which one has had the best games lately. The point has Duke-UNC is the best rivalry overall for a long time. Probably two of the top 5 programs of all time within 8 miles doesn't get beat out because XU-UC has had some amazing games lately

Man, the Gophers are difficult to watch.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

The point isn't which one has had the best games lately. The point has Duke-UNC is the best rivalry overall for a long time. Probably two of the top 5 programs of all time within 8 miles doesn't get beat out because XU-UC has had some amazing games lately

You just like going out of your way to rip on every Minnesota team don't you? Difficult to watch? I prefer completely and entirely average. We have beaten 2 top 15 teams this year. But yeah, losing at home to Michigan just can't happen.

Comment

We may disagree with the rivalry thing but I can agree with this. Mostly because it's like watching UK in Tubby's last few years. Offensively it's just brutal. I do hope he gets things rolling up there and I'm surprised with their struggles this season.

Comment

• It's weird that you say we're brutal offensively because we lead the Big 10 in scoring, are 2nd in FG percentage and 1st in 3 point percentage. We just play incredibly stupid basketball.

Comment

• Every game that I have seen was in the low-mid 60's. They scored a ton in the OOC, I know that but in Big 10 play I haven't seen them putting up even close to the same numbers. There are definitely a lot of similarities with his later year UK teams, they made their fair share of dumb mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information