College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    You just like going out of your way to rip on every Minnesota team don't you? Difficult to watch? I prefer completely and entirely average. We have beaten 2 top 15 teams this year. But yeah, losing at home to Michigan just can't happen.
    Yeah, the Gophers are difficult to watch, though. They play good defense and their offense is putrid.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      You just like going out of your way to rip on every Minnesota team don't you? Difficult to watch? I prefer completely and entirely average. We have beaten 2 top 15 teams this year. But yeah, losing at home to Michigan just can't happen.
      Uh, I'm a Gopher fan ( and Twins and Wild). They are difficult to watch because they piss me off.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        Yeah, the Gophers are difficult to watch, though. They play good defense and their offense is putrid.
        As I said in my previous post, we lead the Big10 in scoring. Offense isn't the problem. Our defense is very overrated, people just assume that because we have a lot of good athletes that we're good defensively but that doesn't matter when you have a team full of morons. I'd say the only real good defenders on the team are Damian Johnson, Ralph Sampson, Justin Cobbs and Nolen before he got suspended.

Comment

• As if North Carolina's season wasn't bad enough already....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4908535

Comment

• Penn beat Cornell by double digits, most mind blowing upset of the season if you ask me. Cornell was ranked 22nd and Penn had just earned their 3rd win against Dartmouth the week before.

Some really good early games tomorrow.

Really good one now WVU @ Pitt. 23 seconds to go WVU down 2 with the ball. Here comes Da'Sean Butler... If it's not him taking the shot whoever does take one should be kicked off the team lol.

EDIT: So maybe I just jinxed him but that shot was like 70% in.

2nd EDIT: WOW what a shot, here comes 2nd OT.
            Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-12-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• wow sick game

damn Siena got smoked tonight

Palmer...Buckeyes vs. the Illini..who you got
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• This Pitt-WVU game is awesome, wheres Kevin Pittsnogle when you need him?

Comment

• Holy crap. I'm hoping for OT3 though.

EDIT: which it will be.

Comment

• Wow... This game is definitely a good one.

Ill-OSU is definitely the game of the day on Sunday. Hard to say really. If it was at OSU I'd be all over the Buckeyes but given it's at Assembly it's a coin toss. OSU's road record isn't good but I think at least a few of those losses was when Turner was hurt which are really throw away games. Illinois just came off two big wins which makes me think this is setting up to be a letdown type game, especially with how OSU is playing. With a gun to my head I'd go OSU. Should be a good game, probably not quite this Pitt-WVU game though haha.

Comment

• Ohio State should win. They are clearly the better team. However the same was true for Michigan State and Wisconsin. That would be an extremely impressive run if they could knock off all three in a row. Illinois will fall back to reality eventually, just not exactly sure when that happens. I'll take OSU to start that fall on Sunday.

Comment

• I think OSU rolls easily. But I want to bear Evan Turner's children
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Ohio State is Evan Turner and nothing else. Buford is ok I guess. Illinois is the overall better team in my opinion, Demetri McCamey is a stud, most underrated player in the conference

Comment

• great game back yard brawl

Comment

• Rupp was nuts today for Gameday, I love it.

Looks like UCONN is all but out of the tournament.

I expected Duke to beat Maryland given they're at home but not as much as they're beating them by right now.

Vandy is losing to LSU at half at home which is just mind blowing.

Comment

• Jason Bohannon has 7 three pointers and 30 points total as the Badgers are destroying Indiana.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information