Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UK played a great second half tonight. First half was not good.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Ohio State should win. They are clearly the better team. However the same was true for Michigan State and Wisconsin. That would be an extremely impressive run if they could knock off all three in a row. Illinois will fall back to reality eventually, just not exactly sure when that happens. I'll take OSU to start that fall on Sunday.
      Ohio State is not clearly the better team. Evan Turner is the best player in the country and makes that team go, but across the board the talent level is pretty damn even.

      With that said, we don't usually play well at Ohio State. I'm just hoping for a good effort. We've got a brutal stretch of games.


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • Pretty dominant performance by Ohio State.

        As for 'Cuse, they really let up and took bad shots to this point. They can't seem to penetrate the Louisville defense and twice they've brought the shot clock down to the final seconds and settled for bad three attempts by Johnson.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Ohio State is Evan Turner and nothing else. Buford is ok I guess. Illinois is the overall better team in my opinion, Demetri McCamey is a stud, most underrated player in the conference


          Well what the hell do I know right? I still think Illinois is a more balanced team, they are just horribly inconsistent.

          Comment


          • Rutgers just beat #8 Georgetown. No big deal
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              Rutgers just beat #8 Georgetown. No big deal
              I saw you posted in this thread and knew exactly what it would be about. 3-9 in the Big East, however. Not too good. Good win for the seniors, I guess.

              Comment


              • The Gophers are a damn embarrassment. Just gtfo all of you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I saw you posted in this thread and knew exactly what it would be about. 3-9 in the Big East, however. Not too good. Good win for the seniors, I guess.
                  Let's just say if Fred Hill never ever came back, nobody would care. Nice win, we've got a lot of young talent. DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    Let's just say if Fred Hill never ever came back, nobody would care. Nice win, we've got a lot of young talent. DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!
                    Sorry. Rutgers basketball is still a joke. Please stop bringing down the Big East.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Sorry. Rutgers basketball is still a joke. Please stop bringing down the Big East.
                      SHUT UP! you gave the NBA Josh Boone! YOU FAIL!
                      and stop bringing down the big east football
                      actually, with Mitchell, Miller and Rosario, we've got some nice young talent, but Fred Hill is one of the WORST coaches I've ever seen. He's just putrid.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                        So Duke beat UNC. I wish I was really excited....I watched like 5 minutes then went out. The game really loses its luster when UNC is God awful and Duke is mediocre. Oh well still content with victory finally.
                        We actually played with them the majority of the game but didn't finish and slim eddy broke his wrist in that game.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          SHUT UP! you gave the NBA Josh Boone! YOU FAIL!
                          and stop bringing down the big east football
                          actually, with Mitchell, Miller and Rosario, we've got some nice young talent, but Fred Hill is one of the WORST coaches I've ever seen. He's just putrid.
                          It's a shame Echenique is transferring.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • If only 'Nova could defend...UConn is playing a great game. This would be a really tough loss.

                            Comment


                            • Only makes perfect sense that UCONN handles 'Nova as soon as I get rid of my Stanley Robinson sig :(

                              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                              Comment


                              • UCONN seems to only want to play good teams...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information