No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdue-OSU is tonight but I have freaking school... I'm going to be going crazy. That should be a battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
      Im really liking Liggins out there. He has come a long way this season...started out with 0 play time and now he is practically a starter. Its been great since Miller has been really stale and Dodson is hit or miss. He may not have had 10+ points but like you said that 3 was huge and he has been able to do that lately. I really think he will be big his Junior and Senior Years.
      Yeah I've actually been really impressed by Liggins lately. He's been asserting himself much more in basically every facet of his game. That three was huge, but he did chuck up a bad three with time on the clock right after. I thought Miller played a good game as well though, he seemed much more aggressive with taking it to the hole. I feel like Dodson, outside of his three point shooting, honestly hurts us on most other fronts. He can't really handle the ball much at all and doesn't seem to be quick on his feet, which leads to him getting beat on D and not being able to drive much on offense.

Comment

• This Louisville-ND game is an absolute battle.

Comment

• Dribble with your head up Abromitis you dumbass. There was a guy wide open under the basket.

Comment

• So... you know that #1 play on Sportscenter.. that was against my school it was probably the best shot I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Dribble with your head up Abromitis you dumbass. There was a guy wide open under the basket.
              That was so incredibly awful. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a guy have actual control of the ball and not get a shot off. Amazingly horrible.

Comment

• WTH has happened to UT?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  WTH has happened to UT?
                  Balbay happened. They seriously need to start J'Covan Brown. Like now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Gtown on a roll here and got themselves right back in the game.

Comment

• I thought Texas would actually have to talent to overcome Barnes being an awful coach, seems I was wrong. They're just a mess out there at times. Hard to believe a team could go from #1 in the middle of the season to possibly unranked this next week.

Syracuse-G'town is getting good.

Comment

• I'm honestly glad Syracuse won. In terms of matchups, they're the team I think gives UK the most issues. The longer a potential matchup with them takes in the NCAA, the better. I am still a big believer in Georgetown.

Also glad Vandy won, even though they'll still play out of their minds Saturday at least they won't be coming off a loss. That should be a good game and a great test for UK, the atmosphere will be crazy.

Tomorrow night, Old Dominion plays at Northern Iowa. In terms of Mid-Major's, this is probably the game of the year. I actually like Old Dominion.

Comment

• ODU beat Georgetown on the road. It's funny Georgetown has the most top 25 wins out of any team in the country, they just suck it bad against inferior competition. Every top team they'd played they have either won or played it close. I'm actually more scared of them being bounced in the first or second round than a sweet 16 game say against the 2 or 3 from the Big 10 or ACC.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Big win for Minnesota. If they could beat Purdue there might be a chance for the NCAA still.

I really like ODU in the tournament, just depends on the seeding. I hate when mid majors have the better seed, they're just built for that underdog role.

Comment

• Yesss!!!! Big win against Becky.

Just makes things like the blown lead to Northwestern more frustrating though, we have too much talent to be 15-10 right now.

Comment

• Any other fans of Summit League basketball?

Oakland University clinched the regular season title tonight over South Dakota State:

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...dsu_feb18.html
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information