No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to mention that Patterson, Wall and Cousins are monsters. Patterson was a man today, Cousins cannot be stopped 1on1 and Wall kicks it into high gear when the game is on the line.

Anyway, the Utah State game is on at midnight. Easily the most entertaining crowd in the country, awesome college basketball atmosphere. Seriously, I love it.

Chant... Among other chants they come up with.

Best Distracting guy, he was Peter Pan in their last game lol.
    Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-20-2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
      Just wanted to mention that Patterson, Wall and Cousins are monsters. Patterson was a man today, Cousins cannot be stopped 1on1 and Wall kicks it into high gear when the game is on the line.

Anyway, the Utah State game is on at midnight. Easily the most entertaining crowd in the country, awesome college basketball atmosphere. Seriously, I love it.

Chant... Among other chants they come up with.

Best Distracting guy, he was Peter Pan in their last game lol.
      some good bracket buster games today i think i hadnt stopped watching college hoops since noon

who you think gonna win tomorrow? osu or msu?
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Today and even last night were just loaded with basketball games.

Seriously. Watched ODU-NI at work then Bill & Mary-Iona. Today was Siena-Butler, Northeastern-Louisiana Tech (LaTech is a solid team), Illinois-Purdue, UK-Vandy and watching Utah State-Witchita State at midnight. Had enough booze and food to last me a year haha, god I love college basketball.

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be another good one. Watching that one at work too. Assuming Lucas is near 100%, I gotta go MSU. Although with OSU losing at home, they might be ready to rock and besides the Purdue game, they've been on a roll. I'd seriously be surprised with under a minute left if it was a margin any more than 3 or 4 points.

Comment

Today and even last night were just loaded with basketball games.

Seriously. Watched ODU-NI at work then Bill & Mary-Iona. Today was Siena-Butler, Northeastern-Louisiana Tech (LaTech is a solid team), Illinois-Purdue, UK-Vandy and watching Utah State-Witchita State at midnight. Had enough booze and food to last me a year haha, god I love college basketball.

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be another good one. Watching that one at work too. Assuming Lucas is near 100%, I gotta go MSU. Although with OSU losing at home, they might be ready to rock and besides the Purdue game, they've been on a roll. I'd seriously be surprised with under a minute left if it was a margin any more than 3 or 4 points.
          yeah the last few days been beastly i was watching Northeaster LaTech, sick game, I know the head coach of northeastern, awesome dude.

tomorrows game will be so sick!
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...dsu_feb20.html

Read it. Or just click on it and say you read it.
            Wow, this whole time reading your posts about Oakland I thought you were PL. Then I clicked on the link and thought "who the hell is Dan Fenner, that's not PL's name".

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Wow, this whole time reading your posts about Oakland I thought you were PL. Then I clicked on the link and thought "who the hell is Dan Fenner, that's not PL's name".
              I don't think P-L goes to Oakland anymore, haha.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                I don't think P-L goes to Oakland anymore, haha.
                Nope. I'm living in Florida.

Comment

• Bill Clark #30 for Duquense went to my High School he was baller, still is, I'm glad he's playing Div.1 College Basketball

Comment

• Michigan State/Ohio State is a good one. Really surprised Ohio State has been able to hold this lead with Turner shooting 4-14.

Comment

• Villanova's defensive rebounding has been absolutely atrocious. In line to drop significantly in next week's rankings, an unfortunate run with a tough game against 'Cuse coming up on Saturday. Tough to beat Pitt at Pitt, but still nothing a fan of a team wants to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        Nope. I'm living in Florida.
                        Were you in Michigan recently? I could have sworn I saw you driving in Rochester a couple weeks ago, haha.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Turner played terrible until the last 3 minutes. good win for the buckeyes

Comment

• So I expected OSU to win vs. Purdue and lose at MSU but the opposite happened. I'm pretty much awful calling Big 10 games. About the only teams I'm half decent with are Wisconsin and Illinois.

Big win for OSU. Fairly disappointing loss for MSU mostly because OSU seemed to be in control the entire game (was in and out watching it at work).

Comment

So I expected OSU to win vs. Purdue and lose at MSU but the opposite happened. I'm pretty much awful calling Big 10 games. About the only teams I'm half decent with are Wisconsin and Illinois.

Big win for OSU. Fairly disappointing loss for MSU mostly because OSU seemed to be in control the entire game (was in and out watching it at work).
                              Yeah they won pretty handidly even with a pretty much atrocious game by Turner. But he was playing with flu like symptoms.

Comment

• So the newest bracketology is out and I wish they would just freeze this and make it the actual bracket. This would play out beautifully for UK and the idea of beating UL twice in one season is just amazing.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Purdue would have a rough go in that set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information