Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    I love the 'we are only going to play if we're going against a ranked team' approach that UCONN has. If they keep playing their way in, I don't think anyone is going to want to see them come tournament time.
    As a UCONN fan, I wouldn't feel threatened if I was playing us come tournament time. We're still awful away from home, and we're still maddeningly inconsistent. We've also struggled in close games.

    Sure, we're capable of beating any team in the country, but we're also pretty damn good at handing over the game for free.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      Xavier Henry has progressed so much. If he plays like this all year, Kansas is unfuckwittable
      quoted for truth

      Comment


      • Henry is a lot like Eric Bledsoe in that both put up some big games against inferior competition but in some of the closer-bigger games they don't play as well offensively and defer more often. With their youth that might not be the worst thing though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Henry is a lot like Eric Bledsoe in that both put up some big games against inferior competition but in some of the closer-bigger games they don't play as well offensively and defer more often. With their youth that might not be the worst thing though.

          actually X played very well at UT(i know UT was not the same when we played them but still impressive game he had at Austin)

          and congrats to Sherron for becoming the winningest player in Kansas History

          Comment


          • Sixth straight Big 12 Championship won tonight for the Jayhawks!

            Also, Sherron Collins became the winningest basketball player in Kansas history with 124 wins.

            We also extended our home game win streak to 58...and most importantly...

            We cut North Carolina's all-time win led over us to just 1...We just might beat them to 2,000 wins...

            UNC 1,998 Wins
            KU 1,997 Wins

            Great day to be a KU fan!



            sig by BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

            Comment


            • It is seriously weird that KU is going to surpass UNC. I mean, in the offseason the talk was if UNC could get to 2000 before UK. Now it's just a matter of when KU will pass them and they haven't even reached 2000.

              Comment


              • And plus, Sherron only needs 9 more wins to become the winningest player in College Basketball history.



                sig by BoneKrusher

                Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Sixth straight Big 12 Championship won tonight for the Jayhawks!

                  Also, Sherron Collins became the winningest basketball player in Kansas history with 124 wins.

                  We also extended our home game win streak to 58...and most importantly...

                  We cut North Carolina's all-time win led over us to just 1...We just might beat them to 2,000 wins...

                  UNC 1,998 Wins
                  KU 1,997 Wins

                  Great day to be a KU fan!

                  how right you are Great day to be a Jayhawk

                  Comment


                  • I feel it right now....all this talk about how UCONN is on the road to making the tournament, here comes the implosion.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • The race to 2000 is something I wasn't even aware of. Last year sometime in the offseason I remember seeing it and not thinking much about it because we had a solid lead on the wins. I will be pissed, and it probably is going to happenl.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by etk View Post
                        I feel it right now....all this talk about how UCONN is on the road to making the tournament, here comes the implosion.
                        yeah but you don't say it out loud, come on now.


                        The way it is

                        GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                          yeah but you don't say it out loud, come on now.
                          It happened to Miami earlier in the year with Herbstreit naming us a top 5 team. Media exposure is always a recipe for disaster.

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            And plus, Sherron only needs 9 more wins to become the winningest player in College Basketball history.
                            Chi Town Representative! They will retire his number right???
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

                            Bosanac01

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                              Chi Town Representative! They will retire his number right???
                              I'd be stunned if they did'nt.might wait a year or two but IMO he definatly deserves to have his number put up in the Phog

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by etk View Post
                                It happened to Miami earlier in the year with Herbstreit naming us a top 5 team. Media exposure is always a recipe for disaster.
                                No, Miami just wasn't that good.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information