College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
    Chi Town Representative! They will retire his number right???
    Unquestionably. He's one of the greatest guards in Kansas history. They'll wait five years or so, but he'll get his jersey in the rafters.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Unquestionably. He's one of the greatest guards in Kansas history. They'll wait five years or so, but he'll get his jersey in the rafters.
      could also make an argument for Cole going into the rafters

Comment

• Tennessee is now a game behind UF in the SEC East, Florida is a dangerous team they have been bombing away 4 strait possessions.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          No, Miami just wasn't that good.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• UNC is once again getting embarassed tonight by FSU

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              UNC is once again getting embarassed tonight by FSU
              Nothing new. I hate when were losing by 20 and we go on like a cute little bull**** run and give people hope but really no! Embarrasing, can't play defense, and do not have a go to scorer. Harrison Barnes (hurry up)
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Yeah at this point there's no way we don't beat UNC to 2,000...The Miami game is really the only winnable game left for UNC. They'll probably miss the NIT as well. I wonder if UNC would accept a bid to the CBI.

In other news, my school, Boston College, is getting hot. We've always had the talent, but haven't been putting it together. But tonight we're beating VT by 20 coming off a win over UNC last weekend. Could be a team to watch out for in the ACC tourney with all the parity in that conference.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Looks like Robbie Hummel just blew his ACL
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Yeah I'm just listening on the radio but the color guy said he would be surprised if he plays the rest of the year. Too bad.

Comment

• The Gophers are even hard to listen to. Getting outrebounded 16-6? We have two ******* 6'10 guys. You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Yeah I'm just listening on the radio but the color guy said he would be surprised if he plays the rest of the year. Too bad.
                        It looked pretty bad. He was on fire too
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Wow... That really sucks to hear. Can't believe Minny came out so slow, the spread was -2 but I couldn't touch it because I figured they would come out to play.

After that injury surely changes things.

UNC gets destroyed in front of a pretty thin (relatively) crowd. Hard to believe it has ended up this way.

And I wish Bill Raftery could do EVERY college game. He is the best along with Bilas.

Comment

• Wow, Gophers take the lead. Ralph Sampson III is beasting. Even knocked down a three haha.

Comment

• Purdue is broke right now

Comment

• Tubbys offense looks a lot better tonight.. More movement all around and aggressive getting the ball into the post

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information