College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU won :shock: :shock:

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      Woooo Hoosiers. Makes the UK SOS look even better.
      I guess that means we should be #2 in the country.
      For sure

I was torn as to whether or not I wanted Florida to go down. I kind of want them to still have the win streak going on when they come into Rupp. I gotta give Vandy credit they're better than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
        IU won :shock: :shock:
        Why are you shocked? Obviously they were underdogs, but they're a very good team.

Comment

• GREAT WIN FOR IU!!!!!

In the last few games AJ Ratliff has been playing like he's suppose to.

In the past AJ hasn't had a lot of confidence in himself, but when he trusts his ablities and plays agressively he can be a VERY productive player.

DJ White continues to play very well also.

No matter what sweetness34 says about him, Kelvin Sampson is a GREAT coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            Woooo Hoosiers. Makes the UK SOS look even better.
            I guess that means we should be #2 in the country.
            For sure

I was torn as to whether or not I wanted Florida to go down. I kind of want them to still have the win streak going on when they come into Rupp. I gotta give Vandy credit they're better than I thought.
            Vandy has been fairly impressive this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by TitleTown088
              Why are you shocked? Obviously they were underdogs, but they're a very good team.
              Actually they weren't
              Originally posted by NYmoney
              IU favored by 1 over Wisky. Vegas likes the Hoosiers.

As an alumnus, I love it. As a reasonable human being, I think Vegas has lost their mind.

Comment

Not because Wisconsin was the number two team. :roll: I'm actually glad wisconsin lost, the whole streak was getting annoying. It's a good wake up call for the tournament.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                  Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Not because Wisconsin was the number two team. :roll: I'm actually glad wisconsin lost, the whole streak was getting annoying. It's a good wake up call for the tournament.
                  I didn't say they were the better team and I didn't expect them to win. But I don't see why it would come as a complete shock that they did.

Comment

• Guys, in all seriousness, IU is a good team.

I know their talent level isn't great, but they are a very good defensive team and a very balanced team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV
                      Guys, in all seriousness, IU is a good team.

I know their talent level isn't great, but they are a very good defensive team and a very balanced team.
                      God. There damn threes kept falling in the second half. What were they, like 6-7?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There good. but i don't know about VERY good just yet. they have lost a couple questionable ones. I'm shocked b/c Wisconsin is my second pick to win the national title, and i didn't think they would lose this one.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

There good. but i don't know about VERY good just yet. they have lost a couple questionable ones. I'm shocked b/c Wisconsin is my second pick to win the national title, and i didn't think they would lose this one.
                          A couple questionable ones? The only bad team they've lost to is Illinois. I'm surprised as well at this, I had Wisky winning it all before the season and think they're the best team in the nation. It's a good surprise though. :D

Comment

:?:

They have lost to:

Butler
                            Duke
                            Kentucky
                            Ohio State
                            Illinois

None of the losses were at home, and only one came against an unranked opponent.

And all of those games were close.

Comment

• Iowa won!

Oh my, I think hell froze over.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Durant is a rebounding machine...20 and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information