• Show
Clear All

• SuperMcGee
    started a topic College Basketball Thread

College Basketball Thread

Figured we could use one of these with the season now really under way

• T-RICH49
    replied
    Dwight Coleby transferred to KU. Also still no word if LeGerald Vick is reclassifying to 2015

Leave a comment:

• ph90702
    replied
    My sources are telling me that Fred Hoiberg will be the next head coach of the Chicago Bulls.

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    I still have no idea what the AAC is going to be all about this year, but Temple is a much more imposing and enjoyable team with Jesse Morgan playing.

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    Buffalo should be pretty solid while Hurley's up there.
    Technically no real great win in ooc play, but man, the team just looks good. Keeping the bench short but it definitely seems like he has the guys to do it. Two very bright looking young guards in Bearden and Shannon Evans, who followed up a triple double by dropping 33 today. Best out of conference run I can remember with this team.

MAC play should be interesting, there have been a few good looking teams. CMU is 10-1 and the highest scoring team in the country. EMU (Karrington Ward <3) has looked solid, even throughout their Dayton/Michigan/MSU run. Toledo still has the talent and plays a good pace, gotta watch out for their three seniors in Juice Brown, Weatherspoon, and Drummond. Senior bigs like Richaun Holmes on BG and Maurice Ndour for Ohio can also keep their teams competitive at this level. Akron is a bit of a wild card without Treadwell, but they've pulled some solid results this year. I dunno, should be fun, I'm sure I'll drop a few more worthless posts on it throughout the year.

Leave a comment:

• brat316
    replied
    Temple going places! and then going to disappoint in the first round of tourney, not getting my hopes up.

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thenewfeature06
    replied
    Nooooooooooooooooo he looks like a stud.

Leave a comment:

• LTgiants
    replied
    You probably should just take back his scholarship now then lol.

Leave a comment:

• thenewfeature06
    replied
    Jalek Felton top 2017 recruit committed to UNC about a week ago..

And yes Raymond Felton is his uncle..

Leave a comment:

• Hurricanes25
    replied
    Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    And Bobby's brother Dan is doing a nice job turning around Rhode Island. Only a matter of time before they're coaching big programs.

Leave a comment:

• derza222
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thenewfeature06
    replied
    Don't ever say enough football PH.

The madness is just starting.

With that being said, I am so ready for UNC basketball.. Raiders blow, Orioles are out, and Heels football has underachieved.

Leave a comment:

• ph90702
    replied
    It's almost time for basketball season. Enough football already.

Leave a comment:

• ph90702
    replied
    Christian Wood and Goodluck Okonoboh should form a pretty good front court next year. I don't think they'll be as good as Roscoe Smith and Khem Birch next year. However, give them two years together, and I think they will be better.

Leave a comment:

• ph90702
    replied
    Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    So how is thon maker third in his own class?
    He will drop in the rankings when he announces where he's going to school.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information