Tattoos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos?

Anyone here have any tattoos? I have 7 and currently have appointments for 2 more. They are highly addictive. I'll post some pictures if people really want to see them

nope.
    They are never creative and always stupid.

Comment

I have one myself, but I definitely want some more. I just enjoy the idea of having a symbol of something important to me stuck on to me for the rest of my life. To have that kind of commitment towards something is remarkable really.

Comment

I don't have any and I doubt I ever will. I've thought about getting them but there is no real point.

Comment

debating it but as snuff said, i dont want something everybody else has. "hey man can i get some tribal tattoos on my back", or "a cross on my shoulder blade." ill bet they've never had that request

Comment

Originally posted by terman View Post
            I have one myself, but I definitely want some more. I just enjoy the idea of having a symbol of something important to me stuck on to me for the rest of my life. To have that kind of commitment towards something is remarkable really.
            So what is so important that you got it tattooed on you?

Comment

"So what is so important that you got it tattooed on you?"

Symbols of family and togetherness

Comment

I prefer to stay AIDS free

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                  Huh? It's called clean needles.

Comment

Whilst avoiding the show of ignorance i'll mention i have 3 and definitely want more.
                    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

i have two and there are definitely more on the way...

Comment

I've got one on my left shoulder that says snack attack, its ******' sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          Huh? It's called clean needles.
                          It's called, non cleaned needle.

EDIT - Plus I was kind of joking. I am aware they are generally cleaned, but just on the safe side I'd rather steer away from them.
                          Last edited by Caddy; 04-19-2007, 06:50 AM.

Comment

It's called, non cleaned needle.

EDIT - Plus I was kind of joking. I am aware they are generally cleaned, but just on the safe side I'd rather steer away from them.

You have as high of chance getting a disease from a hospital than a good tattoo shop.

Comment

The joke you were attempting to make was "I prefer to stay Hepatitis free". Your obvious ignorance to the thread subject has been made blatantly aware to all viewer and you should feel shame and agony as we are all making fun of you as we sit here. Please sob quietly in the corner until you come up with a more appropriate joke to mock the thread.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information