Ray Liotta

denzel, chris tucker, deniro, brando, mike myers, and jack nicholson

Comment

Edward Norton
      Al Pacino
      Robert Duval
      Russell Crowe
      Leonardo DiCaprio

Yes, I left DeNiro off. I feel like he has a large collection of work, but he isn't always excellent. DiCaprio has been consistently excellent for a long time. Very underrated.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Will Ferrell
        Jim Carrey
        Denzel Washington
        Mark Wahlberg
        Robert DeNiro

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          Edward Norton
          Al Pacino
          Robert Duval
          Russell Crowe
          Leonardo DiCaprio

Yes, I left DiNiro off. I feel like he has a large collection of work, but he isn't always excellent. DiCaprio has been consistently excellent for a long time. Very underrated.
          Crowe is great. He has a very impressive resume and is another favourite of mine.

DiCaprio has some very strong work but I feel that it's in large part because of his good choice of scripts. It seems like most of the movies he's in would be great with or without him. That said, some of his work is exceptional and he's one of the elite actors in Hollywood.

Comment

My test of a great actor is: when I watch the movie, do I forget the actor is acting, and do I get lost in his work? With DiCaprio since about 2003, that has consistently been the case. He hasn't made a bad movie since that time. Admittedly, he has stayed within his range, but I think he has been doing great work for a long time. I enjoy his movies immensely. I'm not saying he's the greatest actor, but he's a favorite of mine.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Tom Hanks
              Samuel L Jackson
              Steve Carrell

Comment

My test of a great actor is: when I watch the movie, do I forget the actor is acting, and do I get lost in his work? With DiCaprio since about 2003, that has consistently been the case. He hasn't made a bad movie since that time. Admittedly, he has stayed within his range, but I think he has been doing great work for a long time. I enjoy his movies immensely. I'm not saying he's the greatest actor, but he's a favorite of mine.
                To be fair, DiCaprio has only acted in 3 movies since 2003. If you include his 2002 titles, he's acted in 5 very good movies in a row without a flop. That said, I think a lot of it has to do with his script selection. I can picture a bunch of actors that could have played his character in many of his movies which is why I don't have him as one of my personal favourites.

Comment

Johnny Depp
                  Denzel Washington
                  Kevin Spacey
                  Tom Hanks
                  Dustin Hoffman

Comment

I'm with you. I don't need you to agree with me on a thread about personal preference. You're pretty right on about it. I will say that Leo's work in The Departed was absolutely brilliant. It would be very hard for another actor to play that character. He was also underrated in Catch Me If You Can.

Comment

Denzel Washington
                      Ed Norton
                      Tom Hanks
                      Benicio Del Toro
                      Jason Statham (I realise a bit 1 dimensional, but I love what he does)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I'm with you. I don't need you to agree with me on a thread about personal preference. You're pretty right on about it. I will say that Leo's work in The Departed was absolutely brilliant. It would be very hard for another actor to play that character. He was also underrated in Catch Me If You Can.
                        Catch Me If You Can is probably my favourite DiCaprio performance. Great movie and he fit the bill very nicely.

Comment

Speaking of "Catch", I recommend that all of you reaad the book. The movie was based on the book, written by Frank Abagnale, Jr. It details all of his crimes and such. Infinitely more interesting than the stuff they went through in the movie. Very short book and a fun read.

Comment

Russell Crowe... probably my favorite
                            Leonardo Dicaprio
                            Edward Norton
                            Mark Walhberg
                            Derek Luke
                            Djimon Hounsou
                            Matt Damon... that sounds awful but... Rounders and The Departed.

I'm sure I'm forgetting many.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Russell Crowe... probably my favorite
                              Leonardo Dicaprio
                              Edward Norton
                              Mark Walhberg
                              Derek Luke
                              Djimon Hounsou
                              Matt Damon... that sounds awful but... Rounders and The Departed.

I'm sure I'm forgetting many.
                              Nothing wrong with Matt Damon, "Goodwill Hunting" was killa.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information