No announcement yet.

Canada Vs The States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I hate Florida because of the Miami Dolphins. That's what my shrink tells me.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
      Originally posted by rocco31fb
      I think actually having a winter makes you appreciate that much more.
      We have a winter, it's one week long with a low of 40.
      You'll never be able to experience the making of snow man.

You'll never be able to play hockey on a full sized rink outside with all your friends.

You won't experience snowball fights.

You won't have snow days.

You will never go sledding.

You won't be able to ski or snowboard

That's all I got for now

Comment

whats with this Nunavut? Everyone knows there are only 12 provinces. Stop messing around, Canadia

Comment

Nunavut's where are the real Canadians live

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre

Better than anything in Canada.
            :evil:

Id prefer canada to that...

Comment

You'll never be able to play hockey on a full sized rink outside with all your friends.

That's all I got for now
              They will also never experience not having to worry about being murdered. Oh yeah, I can go there. We get summer, sure it's short, but it's still there. You guys never get snow(I hate snow though, but alot of people like it.). ALSO, legal drinking age=19. In Quebec, it's 18. But as soon as us Ottawans get our G2, we drive on over to Hull and load up on booze, since they don't even check. Also, cops are incredibly lax on marijuana, often letting you off scot free as long as you co-operate. Canada is pretty fricken sweet. Oh, and DG, why don't you mention your insane hurricane crap over there. We never EVER get any deadly weather.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski

That's all I got for now
                They will also never experience not having to worry about being murdered. Oh yeah, I can go there. We get summer, sure it's short, but it's still there. You guys never get snow(I hate snow though, but alot of people like it.). ALSO, legal drinking age=19. In Quebec, it's 18. But as soon as us Ottawans get our G2, we drive on over to Hull and load up on booze, since they don't even check. Also, cops are incredibly lax on marijuana, often letting you off scot free as long as you co-operate. Canada is pretty fricken sweet. Oh, and DG, why don't you mention your insane hurricane crap over there. We never EVER get any deadly weather.
                US got owned

Comment

England beats all of you :D

Thanks to FoosballIsTheDevil for the sig

Comment

Americanese here.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so gay.

-Free health insurance for everyone.

- Tim Hortons>>Dunkin Donuts

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.
                        Where does your family live in Canada???

Comment

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Merch
                            no england loses in every catagory.

Comment

Hamilton
                              Theres your problem right there my friend. To be honest Hamilton a shithole. Come up to Ottawa and me and CC will show you a good time.

And I don't know where you get these welfare stats, but it must be that hamilton is crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
                                Originally posted by Merch
                                no england loses in every catagory.
                                England is nice, but theres no place like America. Seriously, people just don't understand how lucky we are. Everything here we take for granted. The oppurtunities are so abundant, we drive wherever we want, we have freedoms that most don't, as bad as our goverment is its not nearly as corrupt as our European counterparts, we have everything you can ask for. Its not perfect, but we're the closest thing to it. Ive been to Britain, Ive been to Canada, Ive been to the Middle East, theres just no place like America.

I will say this, the best place to live is Dubai, UAE. Easily the best country in the world. But other than them, there isn't a country better than America.

Ive always said, if I ever retire outside of America, it will be either UAE, England, or Montreal. Montreal is very nice too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information