Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will make eating fruits fun to eat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will make eating fruits fun to eat!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/...n_cocktails_dc

they say that adding alcohol to fruit has extreme health benefits. so in the future, you might be able to buy strawberrys with a shot of booze in the middle.

that would rock out hard. Imagine Watermelon with booze instead of watermelon juice. the possibilities are endless lol

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/...n_cocktails_dc

they say that adding alcohol to fruit has extreme health benefits. so in the future, you might be able to buy strawberrys with a shot of booze in the middle.

that would rock out hard. Imagine Watermelon with booze instead of watermelon juice. the possibilities are endless lol
    Jungle Juice?

Comment

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        Jungle Juice?
        How is that suppose to be made? We usually just dump some kind of juice, a lot of kool aid mix, and a copius amount of cheap vodka into a bucket and call it jungle juice

Comment

How is that suppose to be made? We usually just dump some kind of juice, a lot of kool aid mix, and a copius amount of cheap vodka into a bucket and call it jungle juice
          You're supposed to add fruit in there and leave it while the fruit soaks up the alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            You're supposed to add fruit in there and leave it while the fruit soaks up the alcohol.
            im not that classy hahaha

Comment

kiwi + moonshine = jungle juice

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
              Titty sprinkles

Comment

Rock out hard?

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                  Rock out hard?
                  yea dawg. get with the lingo of the times brah

Comment

Get a watermelon and your favorite brand of vodka. Cut a hole in the watermelon so that the bottle fits in but no water leaks into the watermelon. Put it at the bottom of a cool spring in a river.

=

The greatest thing ever. You can do it without the river, but it's more fun to pluck it out of the stream and eat it on the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                      Get a watermelon and your favorite brand of vodka. Cut a hole in the watermelon so that the bottle fits in but no water leaks into the watermelon. Put it at the bottom of a cool spring in a river.

=

The greatest thing ever. You can do it without the river, but it's more fun to pluck it out of the stream and eat it on the bank.
                      I wanted to post this soooo bad, and I'm so mad you got to it before i did.

Comment

I just gave you a third bar. *takes a bow*

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          I wanted to post this soooo bad, and I'm so mad you got to it before i did.
                          Haha I too know these tricks, spending a lot of time on the river you figure stuff out. There's nothing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                            I just gave you a third bar. *takes a bow*
                            theres no need for that.... imo i should be at like 1 red bar

Comment

theres no need for that.... imo i should be at like 1 red bar
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information