• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    We are a fast food nation. :?
    Nothing wrong with that... I enjoy it.

Comment

I hate it when fat people just say its not there fault, its genetic.

**** that, eat right and exersize fatty

Comment

Genetics can play a part in it but it definitely can be prevented no matter what type of genetics you have.

Comment

Re: Obesity

Originally posted by TIP
          Genes do not make you want to gorge yourself and not workout
          The more research scientists do, the more we are finding out that nature is kicking nuture's ass. Which is to say that much of our temperment, sense of humor, and almost all personality traits are due to genetics. I don't see why getting fat/being lazy/liking to eat wouldn't be a part of that group.

Comment

Re: Obesity

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
            Originally posted by TIP
            Genes do not make you want to gorge yourself and not workout
            The more research scientists do, the more we are finding out that nature is kicking nuture's ass. Which is to say that much of our temperment, sense of humor, and almost all personality traits are due to genetics. I don't see why getting fat/being lazy/liking to eat wouldn't be a part of that group.
            Personality traits are effected by genetics but not determined by them. You cannot blame obesity on genetics. Why would all of a sudden obesity be such a huge issue when at no other time in history it was? It's because people are eating poorly and not exercising.

Comment

What about people who are genetically predisposed to be skinny? My friend Elliot doesn't ever work out and he has the worst eating habits ever, he eats nothing but brats, hamburgers, and cheetos all day every day, never any vegetables or fruits, and is one of the skinniest people I know. He also smokes like crazy and always has a beer in his hand. Obviously it can go both ways, his whole family is like that.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

What about people who are genetically predisposed to be skinny? My friend Elliot doesn't ever work out and he has the worst eating habits ever, he eats nothing but brats, hamburgers, and cheetos all day every day, never any vegetables or fruits, and is one of the skinniest people I know. He also smokes like crazy and always has a beer in his hand. Obviously it can go both ways, his whole family is like that.
                it will catch up with him sooner or later.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  Not really true, but we are all dieing so act accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    Not really true, but we are all dieing so act accordingly.
                    My friend works at a life preserve tech company. by 2056 they will be able to extend life expectency by 1 year. If you donate now you could earn a stop in the lineups. I know it sounds like a cult but it isnt that bad. they dont make you do weird things or make you eat weird things either. for more info please call 1-800-live-1cult

Comment

If you give up everything that makes you want to life to 100 you can live to 100! - Woody Allen

Comment

That same friend just recently contacted me by telegraph and he told me to pass the word around about the company. Z-Life Brotherhood based in Eureka, California is on the forefront of extending lives. It was founded by Y. Tad Prowe M.D

The special offer is:

$ 8,500 which is paid by cash, check, insurance

Pre-Op rebate of 1,500

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                          That same friend just recently contacted me by telegraph and he told me to pass the word around about the company. Z-Life Brotherhood based in Eureka, California is on the forefront of extending lives. It was founded by Y. Tad Prowe M.D

The special offer is:

Pre-Op rebate of 1,500
                          Will Dr. Marvin Candle be performing the procedure?
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno

The special offer is:

Pre-Op rebate of 1,500
                            Will Dr. Marvin Candle be performing the procedure?

Dr. Candle does not practice in this field. However I can refer you to Dr. Laa Naus of the Z-Life Brotherhood.

Comment

Get out of my thread jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                                Get out of my thread jerk.

Your in the wrong neck of the woods, i reckon. This is a free world man, FREE WORLD. This show 'round here is belief and belief is one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information